Night Bonus on US servers

DeletedUser9726

Is this an old concept; or does it actually affect play on US server? (I've been playing on EN servers where it has no effect). Just starting on these servers.

If it does; I presume it is tied to East Coast time; when does it take affect?

Thanks

DeletedUser9726

Are there many non-U.S. players joining and/or lots of night attacks then?

Part of the reason I decided to join the U.S. server was to not have so many night time wake-up calls when someone foolishly decided to attack me.

(Paybacks are, well paybacks)

DeletedUser

Yes, at least in the worlds i play in, most attacks/ops happen at night

DeletedUser9726

So what's the point of having a separate U.S. server; I might as well just stay in EN servers then. What's the advantage of playing U.S. only?

DeletedUser

There are more players coming to us servers and its a growing server. Very active as well. So if the only reason you will play en is because of the night bonus, go back to the en servers then

DeletedUser9726

There are more players coming to us servers and its a growing server. Very active as well. So if the only reason you will play en is because of the night bonus, go back to the en servers then

Thanks for your insight. However, I think I didn't make myself very clear. There is no night bonus on EN server because when would it be night; it is a world wide collection of players? However, I guess the concept of night bonus is a thing of the past because I was wondering if there would be a night bonus in the US server as night would be basically the same for everybody give or take a couple of hours.

In some respects it may be more difficult in the US server if attacked at night because all of my fellow players would be in bed. As opposed to EN server if I'm attacked at night I have friends in India and Europe and elsewhere than can help thwart the attacks.

I was just wondering what the advantages of the US server was if not the night bonus.

DeletedUser6486

There are still people from other countries on the us. server

DeletedUser9726

A wide variety of people play us servers too

Ok, cool!

I've been on Ithica for a couple of days now; one thing I must say is the server seems faster! Is the server located in the States? (That would be a major advantage!) Or is it just early in the world and everybody doesn't have 50 or more cities yet?!

By the way, thanks for all the input. I've not taken time on the forums much before, seems to be some quality individuals contributing here.

DeletedUser

Seems to me the US worlds are more "relaxed" than the en worlds and there are more noobs and MRAs...it's way easier to thrive in the US worlds than the en worlds

DeletedUser

Ok, cool!

I've been on Ithica for a couple of days now; one thing I must say is the server seems faster! Is the server located in the States? (That would be a major advantage!) Or is it just early in the world and everybody doesn't have 50 or more cities yet?!

By the way, thanks for all the input. I've not taken time on the forums much before, seems to be some quality individuals contributing here.
Nope. Ithaca is a speed 1 ;-)
All of Grepo's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, headquarters of InnoGames

DeletedUser6486

Ok, cool!

it's the newest world, and it is speed 1

DeletedUser9726

It appears some of you are playing on Ithaca too. I am already top 10 in my ocean on day 3 with no alliance near me worth considering for now. So I'll have to come find some of you to join with in a few weeks.