DeletedUser14447

News Times
By Sir Hardly

Today's Issue:
  • War Updates
  • Interviews
  • Tavern

War Updates
As Gela World keeps on running many alliances rise and fall, living behind them massive and interesting wars... Let's check out the war details and alliance locations of Gela.​

We Love SaxThe hopeless Vikings Kickback are being obliterated by We Love Sax. They've lost 23 cities and taken 3.[SPR]
2zicys9.png
[/SPR]
Book Your Next VacationBook Your Next Vacation has conquered 8 cities from Storm Dragons Reborn and lost 0.[SPR]
xcun0z.png
[/SPR]
VariantThe war between Variant and Storm Dragons Reborn has left Storm Dragons Reborn hopeless. Variant has conquered 46 cities and lost 1.[SPR]
33wl3cj.png
[/SPR]
The Dragon DenThe Dragon Den has left Brotherhood of Minions's streets piled with bodies. They've conquered 55 cities and lost 1.[SPR]
d7kfl.png
[/SPR]
GunsGuns are proving more than a match against Ghost. They've conquered 19 cities and lost 1.[SPR]
2rwnts3.png
[/SPR]
Red Light DistrictRed Light District have problems fighting Book Your Next Vacation. They've lost 36 cities and taken 11.[SPR]
2dkii6v.png
[/SPR]

Interviews
Appraxiadaddy​
Fifty Shades AD
[SPR]
Are you trying hard taking cities from Storm Dragon Reborn?
35hqkqr.png

Are you losing control of Ocean 54?
9sqmq1.png

Last question... Is Storm Dragon Reborn is fighting back? Or retreating?
fo2jxt.jpg
[/SPR]

MGK 5The Dragon Den
[SPR]
Are you taking over Ocean 55 from Brotherhood of Minions?
2zhfreg.png

Why did your partner alliance lost big numbers of city to Variant
255q4j7.png

What do you think of AD crew?
xoejd0.png

Any last thing to say before we end our interview?
2vl742c.png
[/SPR]
Nicalba​
Ghost
[SPR]
How's the war against Guns?
2r6nwy1.png

Are they any other alliance's helping Guns on this war?
2zrjn8w.png

Who has the lead of this war?
sgq3vn.png

Any last thing you wish to say?
dzb4gm.png
[/SPR]

Wheel of Fortune
Welcome to the first round of the game called, "Wheel of Fortune" The objective of the game is simple.

1.) Pick a number between 1-35
2.) 2 people may not have the same number. If the number you want is taken, pick another one.
3.) Each issue I'll pick a number using a random number generator.
4.) Winner gets a prize.

This issue's prize: 4000 stone.

I hope you enjoy this issue, has it's my second one and not sure if I done it peferct this time. Feel free to +rep if you like it. Next issue coming next week.

P.S. Victimsare are Green and enemies are Red
Credit to Oracle of Zancle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9268

Thank you Sir Hardly for your hard work. In the future however, please ensure MGK 5 knows you are discussing us51 in the interview and not some other world. I have no idea which world he is talking about.

DeletedUser

We Love SaxThe hopeless Vikings Kickback are being obliterated by We Love Sax. They've lost 23 cities and taken 3.[SPR]
2zicys9.png
[/SPR]
Book Your Next VacationBook Your Next Vacation has conquered 8 cities from Storm Dragons Reborn and lost 0.[SPR]
xcun0z.png
[/SPR]
VariantThe war between Variant and Storm Dragons Reborn has left Storm Dragons Reborn hopeless. Variant has conquered 46 cities and lost 1.[SPR]
33wl3cj.png
[/SPR]
The Dragon DenThe Dragon Den has left Brotherhood of Minions's streets piled with bodies. They've conquered 55 cities and lost 1.[SPR]
d7kfl.png
[/SPR]
GunsGuns are proving more than a match against Ghost. They've conquered 19 cities and lost 1.[SPR]
2rwnts3.png
[/SPR]
Red Light DistrictRed Light District have problems fighting Book Your Next Vacation. They've lost 36 cities and taken 11.[SPR]
2dkii6v.png
[/SPR]

^^^if you took these little summaries from oracle of zancle you might give that site some credit for it. liked the news update from the front lines coupled with the maps

i pick 17... think flav will hold my winnings

DeletedUser11243

Boo. I wanted 17. Spartans doesn't even play this server! Just kidding. I'll take 28.

Nice job. I will PM this week's "Ask AD" question. He loves it when people do that. It has to do with the 50 shades thing. Probably not appropriate for this forum.

Dras, your Gunslinger is super cute.