News Letter: Get Your SUNDAY PAPER!

DeletedUser9662

Not to be mean, but will anyone step up and make an actual newspaper?

DeletedUser

So, who are the founders of the top 5-8 alliances? LOL...thats what I need help with..I've seen enough news letters in my day to write one :)

who wants to read a news letter that doesn't include all pertinent info. do it by ocean. get an assistant for each ocean to do top 5 from each ocean. then you just edit.

DeletedUser

who wants to read a news letter that doesn't include all pertinent info. do it by ocean. get an assistant for each ocean to do top 5 from each ocean. then you just edit.

thats way to much work for just a simple thread. its not like he is running a company.

DeletedUser

INTERVIEW WITH VELVETELVIS, ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF HYDRA

Hello, I am one of the founders of Hydra. AlphaV has been removed not only from leadership, but from the alliance. We had 3 original founders, he was one of them, along with me and another Ephesus player.

1. Tell us a little bit about your alliance, history, members, etc.

The alliance was formed with several people from Ephesus that played with and against each other. Many of the players have experience playing together in some world prior to this one.

2. What are your alliance goals?

To win the world of course. If it wasn't why waste time.

3. Who are you currently at war with? Are you threatened/intimidated by them?

Currently we are at war with The Greeks, Ace of Hearts, Shadow Alliances and the seemingly 7K pacts, naps, sister alliances that make up that group. Are we threatened by them, well no of course not. I dont look at the forums much, but it appears we are losing the war.......this was news to me. I clearly need to pay more attention to the forums to see just how well or poorly we are doing. (Yes, that sarcasm) There are good players in every alliance and poor players in every alliance, same thing with everyone right now. I would say the Ace of Hearts have shown the most as a unit of the groups we are currently fighting.

4. What alliance/s do you believe have the most potential in this world?

Way too early to make sweeping statements, but I assume other than Us. I would say Eye of the Tiger, they have a ocean to themselves and seem to be organized and together.

5. Do you have any future predictions for the ocean around you? Or this world's top alliances?

Ocean predictions, The greeks will leave 55 and focus in 54, Ace of Hearts and Hydra will be fighting over 55 for some time. This worlds top alliance is currently Hydra, my alliance. I do find it humorous how our "lack of leadership" seems to be the issue. Well, I guess I should take that personally since I am one of the leaders of Hydra. I would say we have one of the strongest most experienced leadership teams in this world, so if you are hoping leadership is our down fall I suggest you find out when the next world opens and stop wasting time in this one.

6. Funniest Moments in Grepo?

Way too many to count. My learning screw ups, the personal attacks over a game, the skype chats about anything and everything, would not know where to start.

DeletedUser10186

Good read thanks for the hard work, Im sure not easy find extra time for our amusements, cheers

DeletedUser10267

Nothing has been posted here in over a month. I'm assuming he stopped doing this.