New World

DeletedUser15567

I don't see anyone saying they wanted night bonus on here... I guess feedback doesn't meen much to inno. Then they wonder why the US servers are dead #GoodJobInno

DeletedUser15190

I don't see anyone saying they wanted night bonus on here... I guess feedback doesn't meen much to inno. Then they wonder why the US servers are dead #GoodJobInno

Inno changed its policy toward US market, it is no longer considered as "international market" but a local one, hence why all or most upcoming worlds they release will have night bonus setting activated like other local markets.

DeletedUser4601

LOVE THE NIGHT BONUS!!! THANK YOU GREPO!!! It's really not fun going to bed and waking to lost cities, without the opportunity to fight back.

DeletedUser15190

LOVE THE NIGHT BONUS!!! THANK YOU GREPO!!! It's really not fun going to bed and waking to lost cities, without the opportunity to fight back.

i love how you need 3 full olu nukes to clear a single dlu city with walls, just awesome.

DeletedUser15919

i love how you need 3 full olu nukes to clear a single dlu city with walls, just awesome.

What kinda world? I have yet to need more than 2 full olu nukes ^^ Cause walls do not stop ppl in CQ worlds, even though we seem to keep finding 25wall / tower cities in 40% of them...They sure do help one to hold a CQ tho ^^

DeletedUser15190

What kinda world? I have yet to need more than 2 full olu nukes ^^ Cause walls do not stop ppl in CQ worlds, even though we seem to keep finding 25wall / tower cities in 40% of them...They sure do help one to hold a CQ tho ^^

do you even know what night bonus is?

fC0GGBW.png

read up, and then add the tower, wall 25 and dlu behind it, there is no chance you can clear it without wasting way too much olu with cats.

DeletedUser15977

Would like a CQ world , Speed 3 , no night bonus
What about the players from other parts of the world , not from US or Europe . Inno doesn't really care about us and our lack of sleep , cause no matter which server we join .en or .US, we are under attack when we sleep. When we are going to have a world with night bonus to suit the Southern hemisphere ? Where is the market for us ? :)

DeletedUser15839

Would like a CQ world , Speed 3 , no night bonus
What about the players from other parts of the world , not from US or Europe . Inno doesn't really care about us and our lack of sleep , cause no matter which server we join .en or .US, we are under attack when we sleep. When we are going to have a world with night bonus to suit the Southern hemisphere ? Where is the market for us ? :)

Nonexistent..

DeletedUser15986

Southern Hemisphere and Northern Hemisphere have the same time zones. They have different seasons at the same time of the year.

DeletedUser15977

Really ? Are you telling me, that when it's 9 A.M. in New York , it is 9 A.M. in Auckland , too ( for example ) ?
Maybe i should have been more specific : New Zealand, India, Australia , etc ( players from this areas).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15986

Really ? Are you telling me, that when it's 9 A.M. in New York , it is 9 A.M. in Auckland , too ( for example ) ?
Maybe i should have been more specific : New Zealand, India, Australia , etc ( players from this areas).
New York is in the UTC-5 time zone. Auckland NZ is in the UTC+13 time zone. If you took a map of the world with the 24 time zones imposed on it you will find the cities in the two hemispheres that share the same time zones. I have attached a link map to provide further edification. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UTC_time_offsets

DeletedUser12923

I like the Night Bonus...all the players who hate it, just hate to have a challenge...I bet the same players that complain about NB are the same that only attack players who are inactive or in an alliance that has no chance at defending themselves.

I'd like to see a world with NO PACTS & NO SHARED FORUMS...make a team and attack everyone WITHOUT needing 4 Sister Alliances. All these Alliances PACTing and killing everyone else's chance to even have fun. Y'all need to man up and battle...
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

EMP

DeletedUser15839

I like the Night Bonus...all the players who hate it, just hate to have a challenge...I bet the same players that complain about NB are the same that only attack players who are inactive or in an alliance that has no chance at defending themselves.

I'd like to see a world with NO PACTS & NO SHARED FORUMS...make a team and attack everyone WITHOUT needing 4 Sister Alliances. All these Alliances PACTing and killing everyone else's chance to even have fun. Y'all need to man up and battle...

EMP

And quit with the hugathon diplomacy. It's a war game you cowards! :mad:

DeletedUser15567

EMP

If you could actually stick to a world without going awol for a day that would be great

DeletedUser15919

If you could actually stick to a world without going awol for a day that would be great

Now Chuckey, just because he is still allowed to play on certain worlds because of his better gaming choices doesn't mean he isn't allowed 1 day off ^^ Learn from him, perhaps you will finally be able to stay in a world yourself...

DeletedUser15190

One would easily state that it is not the nationality of the player(s) but their skill. If you are a good "team", you should do fine.

depends, its rather hard on Europeans to adjust to the US timezone meaning they will constantly get attacks in their "off" times and other way around for US people..