New World

Peterpanic

Philosopher
I'm sure its Spring break for many folks, and I'm guessing peeps have a lot more free time currently. It has also been nearly a month and a half since a new world came out. Will a new world happen soon? Also do new worlds come out only when previous worlds fill up? I'm wondering if Helarous hasn't filled up because the speed is so fast and to many people are getting taken out.

DeletedUser271

We don't know when the next world will open, the only thing you can do is check this section of the forum, where the new world will be announced.

There was a point when new worlds were released depending on the amount of players in the last world, but I don't know if that's true anymore, as worlds are now released on all servers at the same time. I guess it's now based on when InnoGames decides it's time for a new world, but I'm not sure :)

DeletedUser12251

Hoping for CQ 2-3/4 no morale and a lot of decent players lol

Peterpanic

Philosopher
well someone knows when the next world will open ;) Oh that is interesting they are all released at the same time. I've wondered if the timing of new worlds had anything to do with gold events but as far as I can tell worlds will start whenever regardless of when an event is going on.

DeletedUser12251

I think they come out in bursts. I've seen 2-3 worlds come out within a couple months, and then I've seen 3-4 months pass without anything being released. It likely is done this way so people can get a decent choice of worlds to choose from without watering down the game...not to say that some worlds don't suffer from this. The alternative would be 1 world, CQ OR Revolt every 2-3 months probably and people playing whatever was put out, or walking away and Inno losing money.