New World - Pegasae Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7992

Ya'll are funny. They announced the settings, the world starts tomorrow, no way they change any of those settings.
test.jpg

NO ! we are dead serious !!

DeletedUser13387

Strategic point? How?
It's just a buff which has 0 sense in every gamemode.
NB doesnt mean you can sleep without alarm in conquest. In revolt i don't know, but if it allows you to stay offline for 8ish hours without alarm, surely it doesnt help the game and it's not strategic.
This has nothing to do with alarm. I always have the game in the app and get my notifications. I'm not a conquest world player, although I'm stuck with it now.... I'm indifferent on the NB. All I'm saying is that it's a bit unfair to think that night bonus is noobs wish come true. :)

t1gro

Newcomer
Yea so I did review, and for this world I won't be changing the settings. But the next fast domination world that is ran, I will run it without night bonus.
big no for me, incredible loss of players because of this move....

hf in this new world with the usual 100 players playing with one sided stats
noone joins us world, maybe that's the reason? could have been a good opportunity

BANDlT

Newcomer
Yea so I did review, and for this world I won't be changing the settings. But the next fast domination world that is ran, I will run it without night bonus.

As always, not listening to the playerbase. The winning vote was no NB, but still you decided to keep NB.
There won't be new players in this game and you're doing your best to keep the old ones away from the game.
That's what i don't call a smart move; have fun with all these noob settings and without competition.

DeletedUser15443

Its been a long time my Friend !! are you bringing Besma and Knox ?? make sure you vote no to night bonus .
Hey mate! nox passed away mate before couple of years and Besmar went back to Russia to take care of her daughter. I havent been in touch with her for long time. Im entering with few guys from old squad who played together with Bes and Nox.

Wow it has been a long time since i played with you guys/ Guess it was when besmar was there. My wife passed away Saturday afternoon at 4:50 pm US Central tinme. So don't think I am ready to play again if ever. She had been in a coma since 10/10. if that had not happened I would be there in a heartbeat. Mentally, emotionally nor physically do i think I could handle playing right now. Everything is sort of up in the air as they took her to the ME facility for an autopsy since the hopital could never figure out the cause. We just know it was not COVID.
It was three, four years since we last played on US server, I think it was Oropos and before that Knossos but Knossos is from 2012/13 I think...I cant remember your nickname mate..

Night bonus is terrible thing and it only ruins this game. And trust me this game is ruined when you see how it was before 6/7 years or even before when it was just starting back to 2010/11. Boost thing with bp what those new players are doing is insane and it should be stopped somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.