New World Byblos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryvirath

Staff member
Please feel free to discuss everything relating to the new world Byblos here!
When Byblos is released, this thread will be locked and moved to the appropriate world section.

Semajoess

Newcomer
Q: Will this be a 3 city start world like the majority of the other 100th worlds?

Q2: DE, EN and other markets have voted the settings for their summer world. Can't you put up a vote to have that night bonus removed?

Ryvirath

Staff member
Great questions! The conquest time was set to 12h still, to ensure it didn't perfectly synch with Night Bonus.
It is a 3 city world.
As far as night bonus goes - generally speaking I look at the feedback from the community when setting up future worlds, and with that in mind will not normally change it after it has been set.

But as this is a special 100th world, if there is a preference from a good majority of the community for no night bonus, I am okay to change that setting as a one time exception.

Dinomight

Newcomer
What time do US worlds typically start? Just want an idea if it starts in the middle of the night for EST, morning or later in the day.

BubbaBlu

Messenger
make CQ 6 hours its a fast world and keep night bonus so i can land a cs just before

really don't care is we have NB or not...... if no NB do Morale... i like the bps on sieges on both from heavy golders

Status
Not open for further replies.