New Stuff

DeletedUser

Sorry. Not sure what train of thought I was on when I posted that lol. I am looking around for the thread I meant to reply that to and I simply can't find it! I'll stop the drug-taking now, I promise!

DeletedUser

I think the score is 40-0 now. This is no longer a war and just a flat out slaughter.

DeletedUser

And in the latest turn of events: VS wins the war against TM and now a merge has happened to create a new, more elite team known as The Victorious Misfits!! Woo!

Also, SA and MS talks of merging, as well as MS and GR is at war.

TVM (old TM), is at war with SA. How will this play out?

Elysium is still fighting Illuminati and Romanus. No word on that. Hear from each alliance that they're killing the other. So I guess even? Time will tell.

This External Forum, is next to dead as well. Only 3 people post here now....

:(

DeletedUser9662

This merge is interesting. What about the rest of Victorious Secrets though?

DeletedUser

The MS/SA merge is going to be taking place. Now just time to see how TVM will react

DeletedUser

This merge is interesting. What about the rest of Victorious Secrets though?

all of the actives are merging together. if someone gets left behind it is only because they were not active or didn't participate.

DeletedUser

Elysium is still fighting Illuminati and Romanus. No word on that. Hear from each alliance that they're killing the other. So I guess even? Time will tell.

Elysium 52 - Romanus 1
Elysium 36 - Illuminati 7

DeletedUser

Illuminati and Elysium are now in peace talks. Still waiting on Kanhdom to get back to me about that.:s

DeletedUser

Shocked Elysium hasn't claimed O44 yet after the initial show of force a couple months ago. C'mon put my old cities to use.

DeletedUser

So this MS against TVM war is 1-1 oh and don't forget that we have made 2 players that went to TVM after SA was disband leave the TVM one quit the game and the other left to CN. The DBP we have gotten has been tasty as well.

DeletedUser

We took a city from you? lol Man I'm behind.

And you should see the DBP my boys are getting ;)

DeletedUser

You should see the DBP we are getting, all of those sunk transports are a real shame ;)

DeletedUser4951

*Grabs popcorn*

Two friends, at each others throat, all for my hand in marriage. ;)

DeletedUser

oh Dan, you have always been mine! I am not worried about that ;)

DeletedUser

Ya'll two should get a room. I hear san francisco is nice this time of year. Or, canada, too. From what I have heard, the laws up there accommodate these types of relationships.