Mu Try Again Later

DeletedUser1094

me too and i have my looting challenge goin on so wastin my resources that i cant loot while this is goin down

DeletedUser

How long does it usually take for them to get their servers back up when they crash like that?

DeletedUser

i have my looting challenge goin on so wastin my resources that i cant loot while this is goin down

I had the looting challenge too, I would assume though that once the server opens that time would reset back to just before the world closed.

DeletedUser

We are aware and are working on a fix, should be a few minutes. Sorry for the issue.

DeletedUser

Very disappointing. Was this scheduled maintainence? Im starting to wonder now. Hopefully they wake up and do something about this soon. When servers go down people lose interest very fast and it can decimate the popularity of a game, I've seen it happen before. Oops, as I was writing this looks like they came back up. Awesome

DeletedUser

No, this was not planned. Things do happen on occasion, we certainly apologize that it happened, but it is quite rare. It is back up now.

DeletedUser

It happens...

Sometimes you just gotta wait, others... you just have to scream at your screen and aggressively hit buttons.