MRA Throwdown

DeletedUser4356

It seems you lack logic and have quite a few tools of assumption. I understand fully what you are trying to say, but understand exactly what we are saying, let me "dumb it down for you". TEE was a KNOWN PRE-MADE. RE is not a pre-made, RE is a literal honest-to-goodness MRA that will invite everybody. Here I'll out it in words you can understand:

TEE big bad alliance did good Zeta. TEE all come Omicron. RE no good big bad alliance anywhere. RE invite anyone. RE no good.

How do you know this? Do you have facts to support what you say?

Are you sure they are not like TEE? and RE doesnt also come from another world? why? just because they are not a Pre-Made alliance? Just because they didn't put it on the forums? that's why? :)

Oh you are so intelligent.

DeletedUser

Are you sure they are not like TEE? and RE doesnt also come from another world? why? just because they are not a Pre-Made alliance? Just because they didn't put it on the forums? that's why? :)

The proof lies in a simple but amazing website known as Grepostats.

Edit: Right Sasquatch. I've made my point and will allow him to view the grepostat proof for himself. Anyway, it seems Spartans are dropping a lot of members. Might be good for them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1685

The fact is they have two academies in one day and are openly recruiting more academies.
That's right...Not recruiting individual players, But Full Alliances to be new academies.

You're being contrary just for the sake of being contrary.
And the fact that you honestly think your post was too profound for us to comprehend, is ridiculous.

DeletedUser2063

Rhomans will fall, especially if they think they can take on:
Punk in Drublic
DEATHRHO
Astartes
Spartans
Trojan Death Punch
The Red Rose

All at once

DeletedUser

I find it amazing that you feel so confident in your predictions about the Rhomans and what they will do when you know virtually nothing about them fermentingfruit

DeletedUser

Canisss, we all know that they recruit full alliances and already have 2 academies. That is pathetically MRA. Kanna did the same thing a while back and guess what happened? All dead.

DeletedUser2063

I find it amazing that you feel so confident in your predictions about the Rhomans and what they will do when you know virtually nothing about them fermentingfruit

Oh I know all I need to know about you.

DeletedUser6337

I'm guessing you don't use ur brain at all... You don't see the logic on my post.

first of all.... Respect if you want to be respected. Ok?

secondly... I don't know what passed in Omicron and honestly i don't care.

What i really know it's who is in my ally and what i can see in some others. (not many but if some). Anyway don't worry, in 36 hours will see what can do your MRA :D

regards

DeletedUser2063

One of your leaders jumped ship and joined my alliance, that gives me all the info I need to know about you.

DeletedUser

In other news there really doesn't seem to be any competition between the Spartans and the Rhomans^n alliances. Are the Rhomans really threatening all alliances in Rho?

DeletedUser2063

It seems they're marking anyone who has called them an MRA in the forums as an enemy. So yeah all alliances lol

DeletedUser2063

Make that two leaders. It tells me your alliance is crap if your leaders are abandoning you.

DeletedUser

In other news there really doesn't seem to be any competition between the Spartans and the Rhomans^n alliances. Are the Rhomans really threatening all alliances in Rho?

No we are not. We don't have the hubris to think we could take on the entire world and win.

DeletedUser2063

Lord Ramesses and Leovak. We've also taken a few other members of yours. The MRA's may come and go, but they're always fun to take down, that's fo sho (had to find something that rhymed with go)

DeletedUser6337

Lord Ramesses and Leovak. We've also taken a few other members of yours. The MRA's may come and go, but they're always fun to take down, that's fo sho (had to find something that rhymed with go)

Are you intend to be the new MRA taken this players???????? o.o

DeletedUser2063

No we do not. Yes we are taking in lots of new players, but a few days after BP ends I will be cutting all slack from the alliance. (Anyone who isn't actively posting in the forums or gaining BP's). It's better to take in these players and avoid missing a good player than it is to close recruitment and miss a good player.

DeletedUser6337

mmmmmmmmmmmm................... maybe works, i can't say it