Morale on or off?

jerichoe

Citizen
1690304805500.png

1690304827537.png

PapaDil7

Newcomer
I submitted a support ticket and the response was "we don't think it's on it's not supposed to be." So hopefully they will fix before bp ends.

gribbe

Newcomer
Based on this broken promise from Inno Games of disabled morale this world, I have made financial decisions that I otherwise would not have made and will be perusing serious financial and legal action if this issue is not fixed.

PapaDil7

Newcomer
I have made financial decisions that I otherwise would not have made.
I honestly don’t think they realize how counterproductive morale is in CQ worlds and that for many of us it’s the difference between playing and not playing a world. Hope they fix this.

gribbe

Newcomer
it took me and others to make countless forum posts and tickets to even get morale turned off for conquests. just to eliminate LMDs. Grepolis is not a new player friendly game. I will never understand why a game company wouldn't want to satisfy the people who play their game the most

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Thank you all for the callout, unfortunately, this was a forum-specific announcement issue that has since been resolved.
Worlds that are already active cannot have their settings modified now. If any users are having issues due to this mistake, please reach out to support and we will do our best to get this sorted out for you.

jerichoe

Citizen
Thank you all for the callout, unfortunately, this was a forum-specific announcement issue that has since been resolved.
Worlds that are already active cannot have their settings modified now. If any users are having issues due to this mistake, please reach out to support and we will do our best to get this sorted out for you.
huh? I've made a post before about a world being conquest then it got switched to revolt as was shown in the forum

Cinderella

Messenger
Based on this broken promise from Inno Games of disabled morale this world, I have made financial decisions that I otherwise would not have made and will be perusing serious financial and legal action if this issue is not fixed.

Yes because if you are too broke to play Grepolis there is a line of lawyers out there ready to take this case pro bono. Noob tip for you, if you are looking to gold trade, drop into a world where there are players who aren't too broke like Jcoo.