Me against the Simmers

DeletedUser

Well, hi all

PNP is a great tool in the grepo world

After a short but sweet stay in this great world (could only play for 2 weeks), I thought I would share my time here with you all, as alas I can't stay and play :(

I play on EN servers, but never a US server. I was given a link to join this world by a friend, and told you will be surrounded by good guys.......lol

yeah right!

First indications things were not going to be plain sailing came by this well worded and direct ingame message

8N8pA.png

Well of course, with that sort of tone....I never replied.....and blocked any more of his dribble!!

But a day later, a CS comes a sailing to my small city

8N8Kj.jpg

That did not really hurt me, I don't think....but I guess when you are a simmer, attacking is not natural
I felt like messaging a couple of hints....like don't attack with swords and archers, nor Biremes
But hey....we all like easy BP.....so I didn't, lol

Well a few days go by, with 24 hour attacks from the Simmers and their friends, most which are cancelled before they land, or the one that do, are just met with my Militia

Here is a great example:
8N96c.jpg

But to cut to the chase, so to speak, today was the day I was going to get rimmed :(
My 2 small alliance 'friends' were in VM, and my trumpet started to sound..........the whole SIM CITY 3000 BC alliance against poor old me :(

Well, what could I do against 50+ attacks, and 5 incoming CS, 4 of which landed within the same minute......not much :(
Here are the highlights:
8N9Gl.jpg

8Nbmo.jpg

Billy got his CS back this time, but is still attacking with swords and archers :) (and Biremes, lol)
8N9Rk.jpg

8N9Xe.jpg

Yes they landed this one, and my snipe was late...... city lost :(
8Na1k.jpg

But still they tried......
8Na3T.jpg

and failed :(

Want to see my wall from the action today..........I am happy with it :)
8NaeL.jpg

As you could imagine, I got a few messages from the Simmers after the 'Event'
This sums them up:
8Namr.png

Well guys and gals, this all but sums up my short but fun 2 weeks in Knossos, but it has been a Blast. Mad Maui really kept me on my toes, lol

Good luck..and happy simming SIM CITY 3000 BC, hopefully you are better at that than attacking, haha

Who here still thinks the SIM CITY alliance is going to last??

BE NICE

DeletedUser9662

funny stuff lol, kharnath I don't think you get the point...

DeletedUser

You sure talk a lot of smack for someone who just lost a city.

Although he did end up (inevitably) losing the war, you can't deny those reports were entertaining to read. Regardless on whose side you're on.

A quality thread with plenty of picture-proof nonetheless!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He also points out something that I have found to be true; the belief that CS attacks should be accompanied by defensive troops and biremes is prevalent here in us servers. That's NOT how I learned it on the en servers. Why give your opponent more BP than they actually earned? This might work against an opponent that does not know how to defend, but ( as you can see above ) you will be easily swatted down by an opponent of comparable size and military resources that knows how to play.
Or just keep doing it....

DeletedUser

Why give your opponent more BP than they actually earned?

Technically, I'd argue the opponent earned it based on the attacker's stupidity.. hah. Some think that a Bireme or two might make the difference in terms of the attack breaching. Seldom is that the case, though.

DeletedUser8870

funny stuff amazing how one player, just one player was able to basically take on an entire alliance solo for so long. well played defenses great strategy, great everything. if he had with defenses no way that city would have been lost. same leaving though with all that bp i'd start over and build quickly and than come back and take it to them in the end. good show great read.

DeletedUser10048

funny stuff amazing how one player, just one player was able to basically take on an entire alliance solo for so long. well played defenses great strategy, great everything. if he had with defenses no way that city would have been lost. same leaving though with all that bp i'd start over and build quickly and than come back and take it to them in the end. good show great read.

Incorrect...1 player with the support from 2 alliances

B.N check your forum inbox

DeletedUser

yea if you look at some of the reports the BP he received does not add up to units killed.

~whitey

DeletedUser

Hi Supa
Sorry but I do need to correct you.
I only had support from my 2 alliance team mates who have long 'departed' this world, in my main city. (you can see this from there big jump in DBP).

Sorry to disappoint, but I had NO support from any other alliance...period!

But I love the message you sent to the Candy Coated Chaos (CCC) accusing them of helping...I have to share it :)

8NPaQ.png

DeletedUser10048

share away I have nothing to hide whatsoever, those 2 players have been in VM for some time yet the ships keep moving ?

What I said I wrote, I was hasty on my very first mail to you (because of the attacks you sent) I do respect someone that can hold their own and this was an epic failure on my part.

kudos to you.

We live and learn

DeletedUser

not to doubt you, i mean you did amazing for 1 guy... but on report 4 looking at the BP received it says 196, when alone 230 slingers were killed o_O either thats some one supporting you ( since your others are on VM you said it couldent be them ? ) or im missing something ?? do gotta hand it to you it was very nicely done tho

~whitey

DeletedUser

Hey, I don't want to get into a he said she said argument, but yes that is my main city, and when my 2 alliance team mates left, they stacked the city with all the troops and ships they had (that is why you see LAU troops being killed). I had only approx 130 Swords in there, and everything else was 'elsewhere' :)
this is what the city looked like before the attacks started:
8NTs9.jpg

Not sure how Grepo works out the ratio share for DBP, but I got what I got

As I have told a few of the players from Simmer City, it was more than likely the most intense 3 hours of my 3.5 year Grepo player life, and for that I have said thanks....it was a blast!!!!!!

DeletedUser10048

As I have told a few of the players from Simmer City, it was more than likely the most intense 3 hours of my 3.5 year Grepo player life, and for that I have said thanks....it was a blast!!!!!!

At least something was achieved then, have fun & good luck in your future endeavours.

DeletedUser1852

I dont see anything superskilled in BN defense.. he just had stacked cities (the amount of which IS difficult to kill at this early stage) with a 23 wall (17 - showed in reports - its already killed by EQs). Easy to talk BS, having a stack, LOL.
To defend efficiently with these troops he had, you just need only to be active online and use gold for Walls rebuilding.
Where is that report with LS nuke which simmers sent to u, hah?

But anyway, good job BN - you used the advantage of stack on high wall very nice :)

DeletedUser

so i just skimmed this because i am not going to read someone elses stuff, so who wants to give me a summery of what happened?

DeletedUser

so i just skimmed this because i am not going to read someone elses stuff, so who wants to give me a summery of what happened?

Supa wanted to make a point, and did, but at a probably much heavier cost than he suspected.

At least that's what I got from all of this.