Math : (Spreadsheet Calculator)

DeletedUser

Does anyone have the math for each level of the walls . I would love to get a spreadsheet set up for the game and if anyone is willing to contribute any information according to levels and cost of anything please do so . Also does anyone know what amount of defense we actually get per level on the walls ? I would also be interested in the build time for everything too if you have it .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did . The wiki doesn't show the build time for anything and it shows points that you gain with each build but what are the stats for defense though when your getting attacked ? It doesn't mention anything about those two things .

DeletedUser2154

Yes it does. I will provide the links in just a few minutes

DeletedUser

alright thanks let me go check them out real quick . yep there it is . Thanks man . See this is why i wanted to start the topic . Good looking out . I'm just wanting to comunicate with serious players is all . Not interested in all the this alliance is at war with this aliance stuff . I want to learn the game .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll post the math I figure out on here too . If you like it , I can share the link too .