Mail and Report notification

DeletedUser

For the past few days i have had a notifications on my mailbox and reports, but there is nothing new. Its a minor bug, but it is a little annoying.

DeletedUser6919

Yeah I've been having the same problem since the last update and it is annoying 'cos the numbers don't tally with the number of reports or messages. I know that the developers are aware of the fault as it has been reported on the EN server so hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

DeletedUser

I get the same thing but it could be a glitch. I was messaging someone too much then it started to happen as I made a reply to a message while the other person replied at the same time. It could be reading it as it retrieved one but not registering it as being read.

DeletedUser

Under bug fixes: item The unread messages/reports counter was not updated correctly; There might be a problem. I have gone through and read all of my messages, however, I still have a blue circle by the message icon on the bottom tool bar. I've cleared my cache and logged back on, but it won't go away. I've gone through all tabs under messages and verified there are no unread messages. The Update to V2.47 Change log states that it was a fix, but for messages it's not working for me.
Bug - Message Indicator.jpg

DeletedUser

Under bug fixes: item The unread messages/reports counter was not updated correctly; There might be a problem. I have gone through and read all of my messages, however, I still have a blue circle by the message icon on the bottom tool bar. I've cleared my cache and logged back on, but it won't go away. I've gone through all tabs under messages and verified there are no unread messages. The Update to V2.47 Change log states that it was a fix, but for messages it's not working for me.
View attachment 1119

Hey... today it's fixed!

DeletedUser

Happening to me now since the last update. Now showing 2 messages in my inbox, but nothing in there unread. Looked at all tabs, nothing. Hope there's a fix in place.....wouldn't be nice to actually be getting messages that I can't reply to.....it would look rude! LOL