M.R.A. or Not

Slayer94

Taxiarch
this is why if i don't come over in a premade then i wait till BP is over or there is a clear 100% winner near me

juliosathia

Messenger
stoogey, you are a funny guy, lol. What type of reputation did you build? Next EN world, i will get you with me and point zero, so you can learn what to do against other players and build your reputation.

Speculation, in general is useless this early. We have a week, folks... a lot can happen in a week. Aside from simply diagnosing an alliance as an MRA - which is completely possible on the first day - we cannot assess their abilities. Even prior merits on other worlds are poor indicators since winning the endgame phase of a world is not as hard (in some ways) as surviving anew. Many factors come into play - such as activity, gold, and personal issues. A player in the endgame phase can survive being moderately active, an entire alliance can. New world, new challenges.

All I know is that they will survive if people are intimidated solely on their points and size.

End rant.

zero point

Citizen
Speculation, in general is useless this early. We have a week, folks... a lot can happen in a week. Aside from simply diagnosing an alliance as an MRA - which is completely possible on the first day - we cannot assess their abilities. Even prior merits on other worlds are poor indicators since winning the endgame phase of a world is not as hard (in some ways) as surviving anew. Many factors come into play - such as activity, gold, and personal issues. A player in the endgame phase can survive being moderately active, an entire alliance can. New world, new challenges.

All I know is that they will survive if people are intimidated solely on their points and size.

End rant.
very true and if inno release a en server that will make a big diferance as well

Dimspace

>_<

Personally i turn alliance finder off the minute i start getting spammed with

"hello, i found you through the alliance finder"

Last edited by a moderator:

phil vgr8

Citizen
their is big difference between mra and a permade in which wovle are they are following a tried and tested formular from en servers and as long as the leadership stays strong and they make right diplomatic calls they will win this world at a stroll

amirashah

Anybody know the Eviction notice formula? DW does and they put it into action. DW is by far the best roster I have ever seen put together in a US world and that is only from the players that kept their EN names. I can't imagine what other players are lurking behind new names. Honestly, I would hate to be on the receiving end of an operation carried out by these guys. Good puck Sparta you will need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raloz

their is big difference between mra and a permade in which wovle are they are following a tried and tested formular from en servers and as long as the leadership stays strong and they make right diplomatic calls they will win this world at a stroll
Yeah, it worked well in Nysa and Iayslos. Bring twice (or more) the amount of maximum member cap. Pact with a couple alliances target a smaller one. Work your way up until a coalition HAS to be formed to defeat you. Yeah, that sure is a winning formula, but by far the lamest in all Grepolis worlds.

amirashah

I am not and have never been in EN. As a matter of fact I have only ever been in 3 big name premades and never really gained traction in two of those. I know many of the players that have been in EN and are in DW and there are many very good ones. I don;t know where this swearing attitude came from I just pointed out the talent and wished Sparta good luck. Calm your self broski this is a game and getting so upset at an outside player making a comment really won;t change the fact that DW is set up to destroy. thisisgrepolis