Lottery coming to Naxos

DeletedUser

Hoping to start a lottery in Naxos. Here are some terms/agreements brainstormed so far:

1.Players will pay an amount of silver for a "lottery ticket" which will be chosen by the buyer
2.That player will not choose a number but will instead choose a building
3. A lightning bolt will be cast on a city by "the guest of honor" which may be me or a volunteer
4.The lightning bolter will not be allowed to participate in the current lottery round that he/she casts in
5.The lightning bolter will be allowed to cast the bolt on whomever they choose
6.Reports will be provided for proof of who won and who has payed for their ticket
7.Depending on how popular the lottery is, a building will only be allowed to be chosen by a certain amount of players (first come;first serve)
8. One ticket per person
9. No alliance discrimination
10. Winner will be given 50% of the pot
11.Participants will vow to not attack the "lottery city" until the current lottery round is over

I give my word that I will be fair and honest in the ordeal of the lottery.
Also, the lottery is still under development, all players are allowed to make suggestions on the lottery program. Fill free to give your opinion!

DeletedUser

50% of the pot? lmao, so we send 50k... winner gets 25k and you get 25k for doing what exactly? Coming up with this idea, which isn't that good in the first place, is worth 1k tops.

DeletedUser

50% of the pot? lmao, so we send 50k... winner gets 25k and you get 25k for doing what exactly? Coming up with this idea, which isn't that good in the first place, is worth 1k tops.
well, first off this is more for fun than actually trying to win a pot. Secondly it would be about 500 silver for a ticket. Thirdly I would say that half of it stays simply so I didn't get into a bind where someone farmed me while I was off and I didn't have the resources to pay what I said. By the way, you don't have to participate. :)

DeletedUser

sounds like fun I would give 500 silver to see somebody get hit by a bolt.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm thinking that'll be the funniest part. may even write up a certificate of participation for the unlucky city that gets choosen.

Update: Looking to have the first lottery round this upcoming weekend. Will provide details in time, and if you want to be a volunteer bolter for the first round you can message me here or in game (same game name as forum name).