Looks like it's down to the top two Alliances right now

Aurabolt

Citizen
I mean between Monsters Inc and Love and Hate.

I've added some new names to my blacklist and will add some more after my run on this server eventually ends. I'm also probably gonna have to lead an Alliance in the next Conquest server I decide to play on. Looking back at it now, I should've done that when I first came to this server and it looks like that's gonna cost me a long run. Would've spared myself some grief at least.

...Unlike some of those who dropped out so far, at least I didn't spend any money on this server. LOL. I actually haven't spent money on US servers in over a year now and I'm hoping to have that going on EN servers soon, too =)

Aurabolt

Citizen
Why do you people think I'm someone else? It's easy to prove I only have one account.

I've got my self respect. No one owns me or my time. LOL.

TeddyFlood

Messenger
Just joined this world... yea, I'm late lol. But I seem to be in the middle of two big alliances so I am not sure how long I'll last. :oops:

TeddyFlood

Messenger
Well Al the Conqueror was right... Monsters Inc seems to be fading. Prestige seems to be the new #2 alliance now. There are several smaller alliances that are shifting and moving up though so this could still be an interesting world.