Looking For Alliance With Good Leadership

Peterpanic

Philosopher
I along with half the folks looking at these forums am looking for an alliance with decent leadership. If there exists such a thing on this world shoot me a message.

DeletedUser

I am looking for the same as well. As a new player, a guiding hand would be extremely useful.

DeletedUser

Look around at some of the premades.... Most are lead by veterans.

DeletedUser5244

All the premades suck actually. Sorry, but it's true.

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Depends on how terrible if they fall apart like The Black Company did in Psi as soon as they get attacked ya its fine because your in a great place to start taking cities, but if your Alliance of Kings and don't know when to give up then it can be frustrating to be near them.

DeletedUser5244

Alliance of Kings is bound to go down soon. We've been hitting them so hard :D

Actually, I might decide to start an alliance. Join me Peter, we can be cofounders :)

I know a good alliance name--- Germoil

DeletedUser

Depends on how terrible if they fall apart like The Black Company did in Psi as soon as they get attacked ya its fine because your in a great place to start taking cities, but if your Alliance of Kings and don't know when to give up then it can be frustrating to be near them.

Thank you for the advice. I think I'll just hop into the first alliance that invites me and have some fun.

DeletedUser5244

Haha sounds good lets kick some butt. I'll come up with a good alliance name :)

DeletedUser

Haha sounds good lets kick some butt. I'll come up with a good alliance name :)

I'm sensing this is a short lived joke, but would you guys mind teaching me a little in game? It's a lot to ask and I'd understand if you did not want to.

DeletedUser5244

I'm sensing this is a short lived joke, but would you guys mind teaching me a little in game? It's a lot to ask and I'd understand if you did not want to.

No it's good. Just join Southeast and we can teach you a bit ;)

Peterpanic I came up with a wicked good name!!!!! DONNER PARTY ANIMALS!!!!!!!!

(We eat everyone we face)

DeletedUser

No it's good. Just join Southeast and we can teach you a bit ;)

Peterpanic I came up with a wicked good name!!!!! DONNER PARTY ANIMALS!!!!!!!!

(We eat everyone we face)

hahaha big fan of that and ya Ethosien join us

Thank you very much for the opportunity. I saw in Omega (just goofing around) that you can invite players to your island. Will we be doing this?

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Sure why not, Anyone that want to get invited to our area message me, you must either know your stuff or be willing to play often and take advice. If you don't fit either of those criteria we will eat you because we are the Donner Party Animals.

DeletedUser

Sure why not, Anyone that want to get invited to our area message me, you must either know your stuff or be willing to play often and take advice. If you don't fit either of those criteria we will eat you because we are the Donner Party Animals.

I'll shoot you a message :)

DeletedUser7919

I'm also looking for a STRONG alliance in Ocean 55. If I can't find one that has 100 percent activity from its members, I'll just make one. But, I'd much rather join some vets that know what they're doing.