Login Problem

DeletedUser

I can't login to my account (bheta n gamma), if i click login button, i can see the statement "login currently deaktivated, please again later)..

is there someone can help me to solve prob??

DeletedUser

I have the same problem. Think it might be a server issue. I'm in Gamma. The exact message is "The Login is currently deactivated. Please try again later".

DeletedUser

Methinks less confusion would be cause if the front page was updated with information just under the quick-links bar. Just keep it clean, delete once issue is resolved and it'll help folks who do not visit the forums to know what is going on.

Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser

Please read the forum post that I already made.

Can you explain why only this server is experiencing these problems? Did Innogames buy some cheap servers to run this world on or is it a software problem? Please inform the community a bit more so we can understand and accept the situation ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe...

It has already been done. Most players ignore it.

Then it has not been done correctly. It needs to have it's own giant link above all the forums on the main page where no one can miss it. Those that still post about it after that fact should just be ignored. To the rest of us whom know better, that main page link/post would have saved us time from searching through the forums to find out what is going on. Also, if you are going to tell people you already posted about something and they should go read it, forum courtesy would be to have the link in your response for others to follow.

DeletedUser

Make this sticky and lock it and move all threads to front page on the forum it self ... everyone gets redirected on one main page ...

Sorry we our having difficulties in hosting this game ... Please go here ..... click here

DeletedUser

Then it has not been done correctly. It needs to have it's own giant link above all the forums on the main page where no one can miss it. Those that still post about it after that fact should just be ignored. To the rest of us whom know better, that main page link/post would have saved us time from searching through the forums to find out what is going on. Also, if you are going to tell people you already posted about something and they should go read it, forum courtesy would be to have the link in your response for others to follow.

Well said medic. I'm trying to familiarize myself with the external forums and a little help is always appreciated.

DeletedUser

So, is everyone still having a log-in issue today as well, bc i can't get in although yest morning was fine??????

DeletedUser

We will know if we can login. Dont worry, nobody can login, not just you :)