DeletedUser

Hello Everyone,

To be specific, i have a valid email address/password but for some reason when i go directly to the grepolis forums i am logged in as i selected the remember me button at the log in on the top of the screen. But when i pull up a forum thread here on the forums via google.com it shows my account is not logged in. I do not understand why this is, any help would be most appreciated. Onto the confirmation....

World: Pella
In Game Name: Arya Targaryen
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent connection: No, unable to since there is no connection that will allow me to connect.
Full Version or Mobile Version: Both
Browser and Version: Google Chrome, current version: Version 40.0.2214.111 m
Overview of the bug: When i open a thread here on the forums via google.com it shows my account is not logged in unless i go directly to the grepolis forums website by typing in the url.
How often this occurs: Only when i open a thread on the grepolis forums from google.com
Work Around: Unknown at this point.

Many Thanks,
Arya Targaryen

DeletedUser11481

Are you sure that Google is not directing you to forum.en.grepolis.com? This is the international server, not the us server which you just posted this. (Both have a world Pella)

DeletedUser

No, it is not directing me to the international server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It could be reading your cache information wrong but I could be wrong on that. By "google.com" I assume you mean the search engine? If so, you might be doing what Roaring Whisper said, you might be clicking on an international server's community. Another scenario could be that your security program is deleting the saved cache files for "Remember Me" not to be read properly and making you create a new cache file.

DeletedUser

Yes it was the search engine, but it turns out i was clicking on the international forum not the u.s forum. It's really confusing when both forums are very similar to each other. My problem is solved now thanks Whisper and Kuro.