LEAGUE OF SHADOWS a.k.a MRA

DeletedUser5088

This is from the diplomat LEAGUE OF SHADOW *cough* MRA

ChangeArt: come to my alliance
Me: Sorry, but I can only offer free rides in taking or farming your city. Either choose one of these or mail our founder. Maybe he can help you...
CA: pls come
Me: he said: "plz come"
wait idk what to say u have any ideas??
oh i just though of one:

NO
CA: if you come I'll give you some privileges
Me: oooh. like what?
leader rights and ill come
CA: you will see
Me: You have to guarentee me leader or else im not coming
CA: f you do not come you will not survive in this world
Me: and why not?
Leader or I'm not coming
CA: if you want to be saved will join me
Me: Leader or no
CA: will die
Me: leader or I will stay
CA: you Death
CA:I'm telling you for the last time will come or die
CA: are you coming or not
Me: LEADER!!!
Me: So leader or I am not coming, what will it be? ur answer
CA: I can not make leader
Me: Why I have tons of exprience in the en. grepolis. Got ranked #7. If leader I would be able to make improvements to your alliance since I have been a leader in the top alliances.
CA: to think about it and reply within a day soon
no reply

If made leader I would go and kick everyone out of the alliance lol

Before he could respond I provoked the whole Circle of Trust which ruined things for me in becoming a leader lol :D

think I am lying:
NYL53Kk.png

DeletedUser2063

Lol looks like what I did in Rho to RE. MRA's always fall for the "I can make your alliance way better and help you win WW's"

DeletedUser

I hope no one is doing that within my alliance.. If I did have some, I'd have to start smacking some sense into these people. >.<

DeletedUser

you should mass mail to the alliance and bring them down.

DeletedUser

Why don't you post some of their devastating attacks against TAP's "Super Bireme Wall 5000"

DeletedUser5088

They had many pitiful attacks. I am just not going to post all of them cuz it would take to much time

DeletedUser6798

Urgh :s .. so many new people in my alliance. League of Shadows is no longer and MRA though. I assure you that.

DeletedUser

I am under the impression that ChangeArt uses Google Translator as he isn't really fluent with English, I have spoken with other members who seem to have some good experience in LoS...

DeletedUser6798

I am under the impression that ChangeArt uses Google Translator as he isn't really fluent with English, I have spoken with other members who seem to have some good experience in LoS...

This is because the purpose of an MRA is to please everyone... but they arent successful.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Anyone who thinks League of Shadows is not an MRA then you are a noob. LEAGUE OF SHADOWS is a huge MRA who are pacted who U.A.G.

DeletedUser6798

Lol I've seen it all. That's the one thing about the US serve. Much more inexperience players. I'm sure there will be players in your alliance that mess up as well..At least it was less than 500 troops