Last User to Post here Wins

DeletedUser271

Nope, doesn't work, I can still see it. [This text however is effectively invisible] :p

DeletedUser14780

more bamboo shoots please
panda-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser12822

As regards to the event, why didn't we learn that the cost of an additional spin would go up from 100 to 200 gold if the second spin is not done on the day the awards are released?

DeletedUser14780

Reddit? You cannot build a browser game on the users of social networks. It is not financially viable because the two have incompatible needs. en grepolis have, sort of, tried this and failed. The only experiment that will work is if the game is returned to its original format ridding it of all the fluff. That might work imho.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14369

What do you mean? Don't most games have at least some sort of reddit for players?

DeletedUser14780

What do you mean? Don't most games have at least some sort of reddit for players?

Some do and it makes little or no difference to take up. All these little add ons seem to take more from the game than they add. That is definitely the case with grep. Young helicoping. There is well known piece of wisdom that is frequently used in the places where things matter in the USA and it is:

If it ain't broke don't let the FIG anywhere near it

I rest my case :D