just got attacked

DeletedUser

ok...so I just got attacked by a member of a very very strong alliance with some pretty minimal forces which I pretty easily beat back. So I have two questions...

1) What the heck just happened and why? Seems like a silly thing to do which leads me to believe there was method to the madness.

2) Is it now just a matter of time before I"m all done?

DeletedUser5088

They could be just wanting bp

or if they want to conquer you it could be a harbor check

DeletedUser

If they attacked with minimal troops most likely a harbor check

DeletedUser5088

If you don't know what a harbor check is:
They attack with just enough troops to see what you have in your harbor probably to conquer you

DeletedUser

Defensive Land Units (DLU) (Damn KD beat me.)
Look on the Grepolis Wiki for more information on the abbreviations.

DeletedUser5088

Is he on your island? If not you might want to get some biremes

DeletedUser

what a bummer...now another member of the alliance is coming after me. I think it's a foregone conclusion that I go down.

DeletedUser

I'm the strongest in my alliance. No one else seems to be in a position to help. I got a little support but I don't think enough to hold off the biggest alliance in the realm.

if they get a revolt started, is there anything I can do to quell the revolt? Should I just start demolishing my buildings?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rho....I just sent messages to the leaders of alliances we have pacts with...is that a sound strategy or are pacts just agreements not to attack eachother?

DeletedUser

Pacts help each other, and I play on Rho so if you need anything just PM me i'm in PiD

DeletedUser

They just cleaned me out of my defensese....I survived 8 attacks from 8 cities....that's somewhat respectable right?

DeletedUser

Respectable for the time being, your gonna have to withstand 30 attacks on one city at one point or another, that's what I specialize in :D