Juktas Journal- Issue 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser9449
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh your Stogus' replacement arent you

I thought you quit. This isnt quitting

Yes, I am the all Unworthy of being here STOGUS! how dare you put that label on me king david that is very offensive to any human being to be called a... (breaths deeply) a... a... a... A STOGUS!

DeletedUser

Thanks. Next one will be good at covering anything once BP ends

DeletedUser

Lol thanks, but also this issue accept for a few interviews was made by johnny0530 so he gets credit for most of it. But i'll try to make the next issue better. Even though I think this one is excellent ;)

DeletedUser

Why is nobody addressing the fact that Johnny had 5 pages worth of messages with the honorable mention noob? That is about 6 more pages than I would have been able to deal with.

DeletedUser

LOL. That is about 10,000 more pages than I could handle.

DeletedUser

Draceus I will probably interview you tomorrow or over the weekend. ok? What time should I and should I do it tomorrow or later than that?

DeletedUser

Very patient apparently XD Nice work on this, a nice first issue. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops over time =]

DeletedUser

Thanks Mystogen I'm looking forward for the game to develop lol SOOOOO SLOW.......

DeletedUser

Draceus I will probably interview you tomorrow or over the weekend. ok? What time should I and should I do it tomorrow or later than that?

If you do it tomorrow, i will message you.

Have to do it early because i might go to a college party.

GONNA MISS BP :(

DeletedUser

Ok Draceus. I will interview you pretty early. Eastern Time?

DeletedUser

ok decky. We will see. I think you will be a good interview.