Joining O55

DeletedUser7777

I'm going to go to O55 (Southeast). I have 4 years of experience and am ranked 12th in Lambda (US12), with over 250k points. If you want me in your area, come to O55 and recruit me if you are experienced as well. Also, pm me here on the forums.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking of joining this direction as well. I'll see you around.

DeletedUser

I'm going to go to O55 (Southeast). I have 4 years of experience and am ranked 12th in Lambda (US12), with over 250k points. If you want me in your area, come to O55 and recruit me if you are experienced as well. Also, pm me here on the forums.

images8KB5N17U.jpg
C'mon man you can do better than 12'th haha

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Looks like I'm going southeast in 55 as well unless someone with decent leadership skills has an alliance in the works. I'm either going to be attacking Dementio or joining whatever alliance he does. Depends on how drunk I am at the time.

DeletedUser

I like that you will be joining south east but personally I will be joining south wets , I am experienced with 3 years of training and came from en servers and almost won the WW in Athens ( reason why im coming here ) in the alliance Triad , I left though due to boredom of conquering cities , if you would really like to see some leadership skills put to work then please join me there in the SOUTH WEST region , I have a few worlds that im trying to work on getting up into points but cant seem to get to a decent place without being attacked , I am the leader and founder of Dreadful Nightmares , the #1 alliance in Omega .

That's mainly it ... :p

DeletedUser

Waterboyy, try and catch up to me...! And Waterboyy is a good leader. All wish to join his alliance....may join through selective recruitment

DeletedUser

You are what we are waiting for......Awesome team with a super experienced leadership. We are small but choosy and are looking for anyone who plays daily and is a team player. We are the armed forces team with retired navy, airforce and marines on board. Hmmm can you say aggressive. Come have a look bud.