Ithaca milestone

DeletedUser

Considering that you have the current highest average in the world (barely in front of us at Aweshock I must say) we'll classify you as a decent MRA. You aren't one of those crappy "invite anyone who changed the name of their city" alliances, but you are still an MRA nonetheless. You have to admit... merge or no merge, day three with 87 players is pretty MRAish.

DeletedUser

I guess thats agreeable but not all MRA's fall you know. But the only reason We ar an MRA is because Wont Back Down an MRA itself merged but since that happened I would consider us one of the better MRA's in the game. We have active, experienced good players. We already have a war set up to gain BP the alliance we are going to attack is... Jk I cant tell you that.

DeletedUser2498

well you are certainly the best MRA out there, i wouldn't argue that. and it is true, not all MRAs fail. if you can actually get all of your members to be really active and do what they need to once you go to war, with your numbers, you should be unstoppable. the only problem with that is that isn't what happens 99.99% of the time. the good players get leached off of trying to protect the simmers, and they eventually fall as well because they no longer have the troops to protect themselves. not saying it will happen to you guys, just going by how things historically play out. maybe you'll prove everyone wrong.

either way, best of luck to you. we aren't neighbors, and we each only have a couple of cities in the other alliance's territory, so i don't see your alliance's success affecting us very much at all... at least for now;)

DeletedUser

well you are certainly the best MRA out there, i wouldn't argue that. and it is true, not all MRAs fail. if you can actually get all of your members to be really active and do what they need to once you go to war, with your numbers, you should be unstoppable. the only problem with that is that isn't what happens 99.99% of the time. the good players get leached off of trying to protect the simmers, and they eventually fall as well because they no longer have the troops to protect themselves. not saying it will happen to you guys, just going by how things historically play out. maybe you'll prove everyone wrong.

either way, best of luck to you. we aren't neighbors, and we each only have a couple of cities in the other alliance's territory, so i don't see your alliance's success affecting us very much at all... at least for now;)
Ill try my hardest to prove wrong. Also something that happens a lot is an all-star alliance is created by a top player he convinces other top players to join and then star players leave their alliance to join the all star group. Such as toxicity in ephesus even though they didnt snag all the good players.

DeletedUser2498

Ill try my hardest to prove wrong. Also something that happens a lot is an all-star alliance is created by a top player he convinces other top players to join and then star players leave their alliance to join the all star group. Such as toxicity in ephesus even though they didnt snag all the good players.

well i wouldn't know anything about an all-star alliance 8)

DeletedUser

Lol its not lik yours is an all-star alliance or anything... Jk lol

DeletedUser2498

certainly not. it's really an MRA, i'm just not a very good recruiter :p

DeletedUser

Obviously we are an MRA. We already had an academy for like the first 2 days!!

DeletedUser

Hey we can't help it if there are certain Zelda-loving players that look up to us so much he makes a mock academy :p

DeletedUser5088

Hey we can't help it if there are certain Zelda-loving players that look up to us so much he makes a mock academy :p

hmmm didn't know that there were other Zelda lovers that played this game....trying to mock me I just :p

DeletedUser

You might want to update the BP areas for alliances and players

DeletedUser

yes, let GEFG get all they can out of being #1 while we are still in beginner protection. They won't be #1 in any rankings in the long run.

DeletedUser

Wonderful: ) you just made my day. I appreciate the respect... Your a nice guy but im still looking for a good alliance to join can I join you. This is my first time playing and I have fun trying to learn but I need someone else to help me along. Would you be so kind to do this for me?
I will repay you with things they call Swardzmean they have a circle they hold for defense. And a long machete. With a funky handle.

DeletedUser9489

World Wonders age will take forever! i can't image how many months it will be until reaching that stage of the game, especially with this speed world 1. :confused:

DeletedUser

Ya I agree AZ Alein. It will be like. Three months to get colony ships. Just kidding lol

DeletedUser

The game projects 20 months......I think u can double that and be safe.

:eek:

DeletedUser9501

You know, usually the games projection is pretty far off, but this time I feel like 20 months is actually a pretty good estimate.