'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser5524

You still stuck to the kettle. LOL

Tbh, you should not waste time here and look for an alliance that will give you leadership rights.
You still here, you should look for an alliance who will except a sensitive crybaby rage quitter. Cya in the future spooky ghost. You're not on herm anymore, get off and find another world to quit on <3

DeletedUser16017

You still here, you should look for an alliance who will except a sensitive crybaby rage quitter. Cya in the future spooky ghost. You're not on herm anymore, get off and find another world to quit on <3

I'm still here. Who will spam Bawla if I quit Herm? I'm sure you know how it works. I spam and you can't cause the alarms are off. The usual.
Doesn't your graph show that my city is growing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

:(
upload_2018-7-26_15-12-48.png

DeletedUser16017

Ha Ha Ha Ha...
Can you put up the one where it compares the number of reds I have taken vs the 2 of you. PLEASE

DeletedUser16017

Oh guess what. Something just popped up. Most of the cities you have taken are CA. Were you boasting about taking cities from a very weak alliance or was it CA was strong then. LOL

Oh here is one more. Last month Bawla took 3 cities, Zeeker 11 cities compared to me taking 17 cities. Wonder where you got the stats that Bawla took more cities than me in the last month.

DeletedUser5524

Stats aren't updated. I have been taking cities from MIP almost daily. Would have taken more if players like you ever sent support. Its ok though because you ghosted and are gone and I am still kicking. Done equal if not more then you did with half the cities and a lot less resources. This is honestly getting super boring though. You are a broken record repeating the same three things over and over again and cannot comprehend the majority of what is being said back to you. Take some anger management classes alongside with those reading comprehension classes and then come back to talk. Maybe we can get some better banter then.

DeletedUser16017

Stats aren't updated. I have been taking cities from MIP almost daily. Would have taken more if players like you ever sent support.

Ha Ha Ha.
You have taken a TOTAL of 5 cities from MIP as of TODAY. Which MIP are you taking cities off on a daily basis? Don't make a fool of yourself.
See I'm a fast learner. I have learnt to read stats too.
Take a few days off and head your head cleared.

DeletedUser5524

Ha Ha Ha.
You have taken a TOTAL of 5 cities from MIP as of TODAY. Which MIP are you taking cities off on a daily basis? Don't make a fool of yourself.
See I'm a fast learner. I have learnt to read stats too.
Take a few days off and head your head cleared.
Like I said, stats are not updated. I will take a few days off and head your head cleared as you suggest :)

DeletedUser5524

I was using Matrix, thanks for the link though.

Alright last thing before I stop with this dreadfully boring conversation.

You have conquered about ~26 cities from the coalition give or take a few. Good work!

I have conquered about ~27 cities from the coalition give or take a few. Could be and should be better...

Thing is I had half the cities and half the bp as you so given specific ratios.. You can pretty much guess where I am going with this at least I hope.

Going to be real with you Ankit. I had no problems with you up until this point. The way you choose to exit this world makes me sick to my stomach. That is what created my problem with you.

DeletedUser16017

I was using Matrix, thanks for the link though.

Alright last thing before I stop with this dreadfully boring conversation.

You have conquered about ~26 cities from the coalition give or take a few. Good work!

I have conquered about ~27 cities from the coalition give or take a few. Could be and should be better...

Thing is I had half the cities and half the bp as you so given specific ratios.. You can pretty much guess where I am going with this at least I hope.

Going to be real with you Ankit. I had no problems with you up until this point. The way you choose to exit this world makes me sick to my stomach. That is what created my problem with you.

I took 26 cities from what coalition?

Again go through that link thoroughly and it will give you up to date stats. I don't need to prove my self or my abilities. It is brought up here cause you don't have the right facts and this link will give them to you.

Don't act to be real bro. Realistically, You and Bawla both wanted Leadership rights and power. In the process you guys regularly taunted me as to how bad a leader I was and it is the attitude of the 2 of you that made me quit the way I quit.
Bawla was dead for a while. To an extent that some of us assumed he was a spy. Jumped back into action ONLY AFTER he was added to the council chat. Very clear that the only thing he was interested in was leadership.
Lets make one think clear. YOU GUYS WERE COUNCIL & NOT LEADERS. Yet you acted like one and I did not say a word about it.

DeletedUser16017

My suggestion to MIP & RO. Don't entertain Bawla in anyway. Neither skype, nor pm nor let him in the alliance. HIM & KILL SWITCH are like a plague. They will eventually kill your alliance.

DeletedUser5524

I took 26 cities from what coalition?

Again go through that link thoroughly and it will give you up to date stats. I don't need to prove my self or my abilities. It is brought up here cause you don't have the right facts and this link will give them to you.

Don't act to be real bro. Realistically, You and Bawla both wanted Leadership rights and power. In the process you guys regularly taunted me as to how bad a leader I was and it is the attitude of the 2 of you that made me quit the way I quit.
Bawla was dead for a while. To an extent that some of us assumed he was a spy. Jumped back into action ONLY AFTER he was added to the council chat. Very clear that the only thing he was interested in was leadership.
Lets make one think clear. YOU GUYS WERE COUNCIL & NOT LEADERS. Yet you acted like one and I did not say a word about it.

You know... The coalition we have been fighting for most of the world..

And if you take some time to read what I was saying for once I wasn't bashing you in that post.

I don't want leadership power or rights and never did for the umpty umph time. You guys gave me the power and reached out to me asking for help. I wanted to help the alliance so I accepted. The only time I doubted your calls was when you drove people from the alliance with your stubbornness like Bio and Bawla. Once again, as stated earlier, Bawla came back because I asked him to to help deal with internals because people were dropping like flies. We acted like leaders because someone needed to or else we would have collapsed faster then we did. Everyone was gloom and doom and the people needed guidance on what to do. I would like to think we had some part in holding it together. Please READ before your next comment Ank.

DeletedUser16017

Peeps needed guidance eh: So what guidance did the 2 of you give us? What did we start doing differently?

I would like to think we had some part in holding it together: You have every right to. So does the player with 1 city in the alliance. I NEVER said I WAS THE ONE DOING EVERYTHING. Was always about the team.

Bro, ask ev1lking as what he has to say about BIO. Will give you a few other names that have beautiful things to says about BIO. She was manupilative and I have caught her red handed trying to stir up problems. She believed in the"divide and rule policy". Sleazy btch.

As far as Bawla is concerned, peeps can test my theory and get him in the alliance and test it out for themselves. There was a reason I did not add him to the council chat. The minute he was added, I told Mary that drama is just around the corner. Skype snapshot available, if need be, of what I had predicted. Predictions came true.
You getting him back was the BIGGEST MISTAKE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11817

So.... can we see some screenshot Skype messages?

As of now it's one word vs another