Island Quests

DeletedUser836

Ive experienced a lot of problems with firefox, Il try safari.

DeletedUser298

Island quests regenerate over long periods of time, wait or buy the ingredients with gold (assuming you're doing quests to get them).

DeletedUser

Might even be more then a few hours, depends on your points. From the wiki:

The frequency at which the quests appear changes depending on how many points you have.

Points Frequency
Under 10,000: Every 2 hours.
10,001 - 50,000: Every 4 hours.
Over 50,000: Every 8 hours.

*Note that world speed does not change the frequency.

DeletedUser

I am not getting my island quests either not for the last two days... what give right during the halloween comp

DeletedUser

i find it odd that my problems started after the introduction of the cauldron/recipe portion of the game also. before that appeared everything was working fine.

DeletedUser

i find it odd that my problems started after the introduction of the cauldron/recipe portion of the game also. before that appeared everything was working fine.

The same problem with me ... I tried 3 diff browsers and nothing. Cleared the cache and nothing.
Its the event , not the browser ...

DeletedUser

Uncredited battle point's from island quest's & conquering farm village's. Just happened over this past weekend. Talking about sum 3000+ battle point's didn't credit.

Also, trade over view has been down since the reformat. Once resource's are sent, neither city show's how long it will take to arrive.

No it's not my browser or cache. Everything is working just fine on my end.

Thank's for your time & consideration.