Is it just me, or is running an alliance frustrating in Calydon

DeletedUser

I'm new to Grepolis, but I have been playing on this server for a while now and I have gotten the gist of how to become a top player.

So TFS kinda disappointed me due to my position in o43. Ever since that mega merger between TBA, STORM, Perfect Storm, Order of the Sicarius, and whatnot, they've been eating up my ocean's top players left and right! Everyone I looked up to ghosted or quit. It became more involved in the 50s/60s/70s. I hated being second banana.

So me and a couple of friends broke off, invited some players, and I became the leader of Lost Souls. It seemed fun, but then I realised how frustrating it has become. I didn't want it to become an MRA. I'm planning on merging back to TFS, or someone else, hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11637

Running an alliance takes a lot of patience, activity, and a great leadership team to keep things organized. and its frustrating everywhere... so many personalities, so many objectives... a lot to think about.
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser

Yeah, and I thought the personalities on other websites were insane. At least AD isn't here because TBA and Sons would go mental. I rejoined sons because most of my underlings were lazy and didn't log on.