Immortal Failure

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

Today was our first victory of taking a second city for one of our players. During that day, The Immortals attempted to break our siege. They were very close at a number of times but failed in the end to break a siege they could've broke with 50 slingers if they actually put dedication in.

After we conquered the city, apparently a lot of The Immortals players disliked the leaders. And I quote " It's not that I don't mind attacking people but I think you should have seen what I went thru today with this mra. omg. ".

Anyways

They also attempted to besiege one of my players today. Boy did they fail miserably.

Now all their members are asking for an invite and even contacting the members that did leave to join us saying that they made a good decision in joining HYDRA.

Looks like The Immortals are going to have some trouble. Anybody else notice how 3darak1 went suspiciously quiet when BP ended.

DeletedUser9662

I noticed! Ever since BP ended all I see was there DBP rocket up, it was funny :D

DeletedUser8889

tldr: HYDRA is so gud, you all wish you were a part of MY alliance

DeletedUser8870

funny you say you took an immortals city but looking at grepointel it shows immortals 0 conquests/0 city losses also their player count remains the same none have left none joined elsewhere, if you want to start a flame thread at least do so with accurate data

DeletedUser

GoldLemur has been gong overboard with things, GoldLemur watch out that could bring down your alliance greatly. The fact that you lied to make your alliance seem better is pathetic. Dethmatic is right you can't bring false information to a table.

DeletedUser

funny you say you took an immortals city but looking at grepointel it shows immortals 0 conquests/0 city losses also their player count remains the same none have left none joined elsewhere, if you want to start a flame thread at least do so with accurate data

He never said we took an Immortal city. We destroyed a CS from The Immortals in a random city on an island full with Immortals.
After that we've puted our own CS there and managed to push trough with the siege in order to take that city, a siege constantly being attacked by members of The Immortals. Because of them being badly organized we won that siege.

You're data is incorrect and to proof that members actually left: http://us.grepostats.com/world/us35/alliance/5/alliancechanges

Good day to you sir,

Martibis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8870

all i see is two immortal players on that island where city that was taken.....

DeletedUser

He says that you conquered a city. Basically I don't care, but your guy seems to be more focused at trashtalking than the actual game. Gold Lemur, who are you in the game?

DeletedUser

He says that you conquered a city. Basically I don't care, but your guy seems to be more focused at trashtalking than the actual game. Gold Lemur, who are you in the game?

If I'm correct his name is AlphaV ingame

DeletedUser

all i see is two immortal players on that island where city that was taken.....

Get your facts straight.
There were 5 of them on there and 1 joined us during the siege after noticing the issues within The Immortals.

You have been calling others liars, while they were not and you were lying yourself.

Sincerely,

Martibis

DeletedUser8870

i only counted the ones with points enough to do anything...you state an island full of them full means more than half....get your facts straight you act like this 1700 city is a big accomplishment and call it a failure to them.....too much trash talking leads to more enemies

DeletedUser

i only counted the ones with points enough to do anything...you state an island full of them full means more than half....get your facts straight you act like this 1700 city is a big accomplishment and call it a failure to them.....too much trash talking leads to more enemies

Full of them would mean a rather big quantity; it's ridiculous to state an exact number on "full".

I was constantly defending that siege against incoming Immortal attacks; though uncoordinated ones.

It was the first battle worthy of being called a battle against the Immortals, if not on the entire world (looking at the BP here), and we won it.

I never said it was a "big accomplishment", but I am proud that the alliance worked together properly to win this skirmish.

I don't trash talk enemies; never saw the use for it.

Sincerely,

Martibis

DeletedUser8870

your not the one doing it marti but your "leader" has i'm not in immortals i know they will fall but taking a tiny victory and proclaiming it as he has just puts the forums to shame as it shows immaturity at its peak

DeletedUser8262

Thanks Martibis but I think I can defend myself now. Dethmatic. You call me a liar but yet you are. You say I have no facts or no proof but yet you don't even know the whole story. Let me explain it to you like this. We killed their CS, we took that city while they even attempted to break it but never did and now most of there players, who have noticed that they aren't as big and bad as their leader proclaimed they were are now leaving. I don't need to talk trash. You can meet me on the battlefield but either way. You still need to learn a few things before you decide to talk trash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8870

oh i know you gl your ally will fail as you are not a leader have fun see you if you ever venture my way

DeletedUser8262

oh i know you gl your ally will fail as you are not a leader have fun see you if you ever venture my way

Was that a threat ? Because it sucked. If you want to test my alliances failure then come to Knossos. If not, then don't say anything. You can find in me here. And you can find me in u30. But all you can do is talk. No actions, just talk.

DeletedUser

Circes has been the only one that left to join you after the failed attempt to break the siege.

DeletedUser8262

Circes has been the only one that left to join you after the failed attempt to break the siege.

I can change that comment right now with two clicks. Would you like to see my godlike powers at work ? :D