I can not believe what I have seen on this server

DeletedUser2770

So first the #1 and #2 ranked alliances merge to make a super alliance, as we all know called TEE. Then TEE pacts with the #2,#3,#6 ranked alliances creating a pact happy world... Now TEE has absorbed the #2 ranked alliance but still has pacts with their original three of the top 10... Hope you guys are following this....

It is clear that TEE is not interested in fighting but rather only winning the world and taking everyone into their alliance.

To anyone pacted with TEE in the top 10 I am publically calling you out, shame on you.... You can come in here and say you have your reasons or you can personally PM me and say why but the real reason is your just like them. You play the game for all the wrong reasons...

To top it all off, I do not know what you guys are concerned about, because they are not all that... I have proved it I will continue to prove it...

How can any alliance honestly pact with an alliance that is maxed in members and pacted with every alliance in every direction accept for one.... Sure you can be their training squad like ownage and jump on their bandwagon, hell you can even attack us but where does your alliance end up in the long run....

I wish you leaders would start using a lil brains and fight, for your own fun and preservation on this server....

To any experienced player in TEE, shame on you to for letting your leadership pact with everyone....

But it appears the whole server is brainwashed, accept for the miinority and that is okay with us.... I have learned you keep knocking ppl in the head and they wake up fast, which we intend to do

DeletedUser2568

Thank you for choosing to view the profile of The Evil Empire. We consider all players, cities and alliances to be open for attack unless in an official pact with us.

We are NOT accepting new pact nor membership requests nor is our sister alliance, The Not So Evil Empire.

We encourage all that are not part of pacted alliances to band together and form your own larger alliances to fight the common enemy.

If you are just getting started and really want to join a top alliance please message appraxiadaddy directly and beg for admission.

Figured I would quote their alliance profile page here... The things peeps don't realize is that the end game is to win the server, and to do that you have to build the world wonders and unfortunately for those that don't end up in the alliance that wins, you dont win... that means those in a Wing/Sister/academy alliance won't win either.

Granted we are a long ways away from that happening and much will happen before then, by being PANSIES and not fighting or standing up you only empower the opposition.

DeletedUser2770

lol... so all alliances and members not in pacts with them lol... so watch this crap.... ten alliances in top 10 minus ours so now that leaves 8.... they are in a pact with 6/8 alliances lmao...that is the best thing I have ever seen... So they leave only 2 alliances to attack forcing their members to migrate or sim away... yes TEE leadership is brilliant lol, I cant believe they got 123 members to go along with this lol.... I am sure this will be our last US server with all these mindless players lol

Trav, who cares about world wonders, if you are doing nothing but running city festivals and sleeping.... Anyone good will leave and go to another server so basically there just killing the server... Luckily we are here or what would happen then

They can keep absorbing alliance after alliance or player after player it wont matter.... I assure you they wont make it to wonder stage and they wont win wonder stage either...that is a year away a lot of things will change and the more noobs they absorb the easier it is....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

App some pacts and naps are needed best alliance or not because fighting the world is impossible....Unless it's a conquest world and then it becomes just outright difficult...

And all there pacts or not stats don't like they're number 1 attacking and defending....where are you guys at on that list?

Tee average 18,749 per member
2nd coming averaging 19,672

And lets not forgot to mention app you hold 1/4th of your alliances abp that's sad

DeletedUser

the way i see it, what fun is this game if u dont have red flags surrounding u. this is my first server on this game (seen a commercial decided to try lol) . at first i found myself playing sim city stacking units trying to build my score. but i was sadly mistaken that thats not how u play the game. but in the end the game is ment to be played however the player decides to play it. if they wanna sit there and have 20 10k+ cities and click victory procession everyday then thats there decision. while that would be extremely boring and not fun its up to them. i know i wouldnt enjoy the game if the nearest enemy was 20+ hours away. defeats the purpose

DeletedUser2770

Thats my point JLO

Apathetic, first yes TEE holds all the points, they started 6 weeks before we even entered the world.. I agree with the notion that some pacts are benificial and even more with the idea of NAPS so you can concentrate on a goal, ocean or alliance... But to pact everyone is ridiculous....

DeletedUser

Thats my point JLO

Apathetic, first yes TEE holds all the points, they started 6 weeks before we even entered the world.. I agree with the notion that some pacts are benificial and even more with the idea of NAPS so you can concentrate on a goal, ocean or alliance... But to pact everyone is ridiculous....

They haven't pacted everyone my spiders tell me there's still plenty of war and plenty to fight

DeletedUser2714

As long as their are still cities to take, whats the problem??...we have more than enough cities to take and still have many friends...pacts are good things, as long as you don't surround yourselves with them...and for your info we haven't surrounded ourselves with friendlies

DeletedUser2770

I dont know what your talking about alteclansing.... You pull up any map and your surrounded by all friendlies

DeletedUser2888

And lets not forgot to mention app you hold 1/4th of your alliances abp that's sad

I can say I'm not the only one in 2nd who is playing this game in 2 other worlds at the same time and quite frankly this is just 3rd on the list so my stats here follow that line, same goes to bunch of us.. AD has more time in his hands to this place and as our rightful leader without whom I wouldn't emigrated here at all he holds the top spot. But once my first world ends I get much more free time to dedicate here and we are making a Boston TEE party. How about that?

DeletedUser

I can say I'm not the only one in 2nd who is playing this game in 2 other worlds at the same time and quite frankly this is just 3rd on the list so my stats here follow that line, same goes to bunch of us.. AD has more time in his hands to this place and as our rightful leader without whom I wouldn't emigrated here at all he holds the top spot. But once my first world ends I get much more free time to dedicate here and we are making a Boston TEE party. How about that?

you've taken 3 cities... that's nothing please don't brag until you actually accomplish something

DeletedUser

Nah. We have taken six. And we haven't even gone after them seriously yet. Remember, we started six weeks "behind" everyone. We are closing that gap quickly, though. Steady and forward. Stay with the plan. Everything else will come.

DeletedUser

Nah. We have taken six. And we haven't even gone after them seriously yet. Remember, we started six weeks "behind" everyone. We are closing that gap quickly, though. Steady and forward. Stay with the plan. Everything else will come.

You're fighting one war on the rimm... if you're not taking cities 20 at a time you're not going anywhere.... all you're going to do is take a few cities while they finish securing the core for WWs... to them you're just like an annoying pest because we both know if you started on time in the core (like on myonia) you'd be city less right now :)

DeletedUser2770

not if she started with me lol...you would be the one cityless

but we can save this talk for the next conquest world if you like and you go with yours and ill go with mine and we start in the same ocean...lets see if your down for that bigmouth

DeletedUser

my guys would destroy you ADD we've taken down bigger and better players trust me lolololol but sure the next decently fast world revolt or conquest and add it wasn't even a contest..... you would have lost lol

DeletedUser2888

you've taken 3 cities... that's nothing please don't brag until you actually accomplish something

Am I bragging with my accomplishments in this world? No. I just wrote this is my 3rd world and thus far my game here is as good, 3rd rate. You are welcomed to check out all of my stats and then come telling me.

I understood you don't play in this world, not the best guy to say anything to anyone as it is eh?

DeletedUser

Am I bragging with my accomplishments in this world? No. I just wrote this is my 3rd world and thus far my game here is as good, 3rd rate. You are welcomed to check out all of my stats and then come telling me.

I understood you don't play in this world, not the best guy to say anything to anyone as it is eh?

wasn't referring to your boasting i was talking about app.

DeletedUser

AD does not boast. He states facts. And his actions back up his claims. The simplest way to "prove" anything is to do as AD suggests. Start the next conquest world at the same time. Should be fun. Our team. Your team. And what makes you think TEE is the only alliance we are fighting? We have continuously fought EVERY alliance in our oceans. We even list them on our alliance profile for easy reference as they fall. Take a look. You might even have a chuckle or two. Oh, and we were perfectly happy fighting on the rim. We intentionally started there. And as each alliance comes after us, we eliminate them. We like moving island by island and ocean by ocean. Just a lot more fun that way. Everyone has their preferences and their preferred strategies. Ours work.

DeletedUser

Shewofl You're on the RIMM!

and it seems you don't have a good understaind of the word boasting but it seems to talk with excessive pride and self-satisfaction about one's achievements, possessions, or abilities.So yes he is boasting