smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

I've gotta admit, I'm a little jealous that I haven't been given one
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser2154

Mass Recruiting Alliance = MRA
Meal Ready to Eat = MRE

Coincidence? I think not.....

DeletedUser

if alliance capacity was 10 player and was full, i'm sure u tell MRA about them too. 50 is not many. also i don't know what others thinks about "sister" alliance but for me it is only pact... u can change name every time u wish...

DeletedUser6919

Skamimida I agree hitting cap doesn't make an alliance a MRA. The alliance I'm in will have near to that number, I don't think it's much at all.

However Guardians Of Freedom have been firing out invites to people they haven't spoken to before hand, and that does make them the very definition of mass recruiting.

Even without the invites being sent, I would still think it was the case, as the placement is pretty poor. Normally premades have a main core (or a few mini clusters if they had a bad start) for the initial jump in and other players joining later dotted around. However looking at the map, Guardians Of Freedom have no real 'core' area so either they have all joined at diff times using direction and not link which is rather silly or they are mass recruiting folks in O55.

As for "sister" alliances, I think acad is more applicable. Sisters are normally equal alliances that work closely together, often under pact circumstances. Where as an academy is only founded to take in more members. As Guardians Of Freedom 2 came into existence as the main alliance got full and then more blind invites got sent, think acad seems more fitting.

However I think MRAs get a bad rep, some of the well run MRAs will outlast premades and without MRAs there would be less newbies being able get into the game. So I hope to see some of them do well

DeletedUser

Skamimida I agree hitting cap doesn't make an alliance a MRA. The alliance I'm in will have near to that number, I don't think it's much at all.

However Guardians Of Freedom have been firing out invites to people they haven't spoken to before hand, and that does make them the very definition of mass recruiting.

Even without the invites being sent, I would still think it was the case, as the placement is pretty poor. Normally premades have a main core (or a few mini clusters if they had a bad start) for the initial jump in and other players joining later dotted around. However looking at the map, Guardians Of Freedom have no real 'core' area so either they have all joined at diff times using direction and not link which is rather silly or they are mass recruiting folks in O55.

As for "sister" alliances, I think acad is more applicable. Sisters are normally equal alliances that work closely together, often under pact circumstances. Where as an academy is only founded to take in more members. As Guardians Of Freedom 2 came into existence as the main alliance got full and then more blind invites got sent, think acad seems more fitting.

However I think MRAs get a bad rep, some of the well run MRAs will outlast premades and without MRAs there would be less newbies being able get into the game. So I hope to see some of them do well
I agree, organized MRAs can do well.