How to increase population once Farm is maxed out?

DeletedUser

Once the farm has been maxed out and all free population has been used, is there any way to increase a city's free population? I have something like 1700 free folks in another city I hold, is it possible to ship them off to another city I hold?

Thanks.

DeletedUser257

You can build thermal baths if you have a level 24 senate and 35 farm and a couple other requirements I forget. You can also research plow if your academy is more than level 22.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In a pinch, you can crash some transport ships into some Biremes and clear up space. Or send some lightships into some Biremes. Im sure there are other ways to clear up farm space in a pinch

DeletedUser

In a pinch, you can crash some transport ships into some Biremes and clear up space. Or send some lightships into some Biremes. Im sure there are other ways to clear up farm space in a pinch

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kill the heretics!!!

DeletedUser

You can also demolish buildings. For example in cities where I am surrounded by my alliance, I usually demolish to a low wall for easy sniping. I also demolish baracks down pretty low in naval cities and always the senate down to 15ish once I get thermal baths. This will free up the population that these buildings use.

DeletedUser

Great advice On the same issue if you reset plow and than re-research it will you get additional 200 people? :D
You can also demolish buildings. For example in cities where I am surrounded by my alliance, I usually demolish to a low wall for easy sniping. I also demolish baracks down pretty low in naval cities and always the senate down to 15ish once I get thermal baths. This will free up the population that these buildings use.

DeletedUser11481

No, lol. I wish.

- Research Plow
- Build Thermal Baths
- Kill off excess/unnecessary units
- Demolish high-pop buildings to feasible levels (Academy, resource production, Senate, market, etc...)

Thats really the only way to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't forget about the Land Expansions you can get from events, can add up to another 300 pop, which is not affected by Thermal Baths.

DeletedUser836

No, lol. I wish.

- Research Plow
- Build Thermal Baths
- Kill off excess/unnecessary units
- Demolish high-pop buildings to feasible levels (Academy, resource production, Senate, market, etc...)

Thats really the only way to do it.

Keep resources at 40 to churn out tons of resources. Senate can be taken to 14 and market should be 10 minimum. Academy has to be level 30.