How do you delete your forum account?

DeletedUser

I played this game like a year ago and now all I want to do is just just delete this account, but it seems pretty much impossible. I even tried clicking the "Contact us" thing and found no way to actually request support. Please help. I just really want to delete this forum account, as I have no interest in playing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

I do not believe it is possible to delete a forum account.

DeletedUser

You could, I dunno, just leave, and not come back. You don't have to delete your account to delete it from your life. When I went on hiatus, not planning to come back, I simply left. Would be rather unprofessional to do that as a mod, but you are a player, and this is the only post to your name.

DeletedUser271

I actually remember someone having his account switched to a "Guest" status. This meant that the account doesn't exist anymore (it doesn't appear on the members' list and you can'taccess the member's profile in any way), but you can still see the posts made before the switch.

Here's an example of how it looks:

mini_651984visitor.png

I believe the member contacted the Community Manager. But as Zenima said, the best solution if wish to stop playing would be to simply not coming here anymore :)

DeletedUser11560

Since when did Kyllmen come back :O

Screenshot%206_zps6hyatky3.png

you could always use support to tell hem o delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sending in a support ticket is the right way to contact both the Forum and Ingame teams, however we don't delete accounts on demand unless there are special circumstances.

From my experience many people who want their account deleted later come back anyway.