How can I get members/friends from Troy into new world

DeletedUser

I know there is a way to get members from your alliance onto same island. The question is how?

DeletedUser271

When you've entered the world, you'll see free spots where other players' cities should be. Click on one of them and you'll get the possibility to invite players with a link, copy this link and paste it on your Troy alliance forum :) Players who use this link to register into the world will be either on the same island as you or on an island nearby.

DeletedUser5088

When you join a new world, if your island isn't full there are outlines of cities that you can click on.
bjvzNig.png

Click on them and it will give you the option to invite people to the world. You can copy and paste a link you get from that and give it to your alliance members from another world.

edit: looks like Kyllmen beat me to it :p

DeletedUser12720

I know there is a way to get members from your alliance onto same island. The question is how?
You can do the previous way, however there is a easier way (in my option)

As soon as you join the world make your alliance, click on the alliance tab on the left, then go to the invitation tab, click generate link, copy and paste the link to a mm/forums or in pms (depending how many people of your old alliance joining, (Remember it is 50 alliance cap)), when they click on the link it will spawn them as near as by possible.