SO THEIRS GONNA BE MORE BIRS FOR ME TO KILL!!!!!!! I like this new arrangement.. guess i gotta turn a few of my roc islands into LS cities add a couple thousadn more LS to my fleet
Ohhhh, how interesting. Just took a Mortis city last night and found MIT birs inbound for the late CS. You guys should really coach players on the difference between RR and CS times and the implications of sending support against a CS for the end of RR.
So thats MiT and Mortis (no longer having the world red) VS. the theoretical coalition. I also find it interesting that KOD is hanging unnoticed (seemingly) in 44, a mortis owned area. Is KOD actually Mortis x 3? So It's Mortis, Mortis., MiT, KOD all working together?
Some shocking contrast to previous statements from Team Mortis.
Let me go on record saying, i have absolutely no issues with this. However, to parade around, pounding your chest about no diplomacy, world red, the "Mortis" style, just stop already.
BTW - a new speed 1 world just opened. I think that's more your style Flip
Hahahahaha. Nice try here. This is just a blatant attempt to drag Mortis' name through the mud. Anyone with photo shop and a little time can whip this up on their computer. So disheartening that players will stoop soo low to try and start conspiracy theories and drama. Should be ashamed of yourself.Forgot the Proof. Thanks Teter. See the late (tisk tisk) support below
You should try being that humble more often... Just a thought ..For the record:
1. No, KoD has nothing to do with Mortis and though we have taken one of their towns near our core, the rest have been less of a priority due to location, morale, and more pressing enemies.
2. I'm not a founder in Mortis, and until recently (during the big OP) I wasn't even a leader. I prefer to let my actions, teamwork and sharing of game knowledge do the leading in game. Out here on the externals is a different story.
3. I'm very disappointed with the decision to pact with MiT, though I understand why the call was made. Nothing against MiT, but I don't think this was necessary and I don't like the hypocrisy.
4. Antiquity, Shamers, you were still a coalition during the OP, though I have a feeling that commonality will end soon if it hasn't already.
5. Yes, by my own definition, Mortis is now in a coalition due to the new Pact. I am ashamed of it and have gone somewhat quiet in all communication channels while I contemplate my role here.
6. Someone up there ^ said people hate me. I have still only seen a single attacker send to a single town of mine this server. Legends need BP too.... What gives? Where are these haters?
What were you saying?It was a good back to back op on us guys. Well played.
I certainly had a blast pulling an all-nighter to help direct the 5hr+ support waves.
Definitely made this server more enjoyable than the way it was going up til now.
Anyway, don't expect Mortis to just roll over, not that you would.
Especially since none of these takes were anywhere near our core.
We still stand by our non-pact, world turned red play style.
Coming soon to a battlefield near you.