Hero Worlds Feedback Thread

DeletedUser9449

when do you think they will be ready? i am really hyped about these new features

DeletedUser

I have a question. When do the extra 50 favor kick in. And Does it apply only for people winning worlds that start now. I assume, that if you got the 4 on a us server previously that it wouldnt count. What about people winning worlds from here on out that were already in process before the change began?

DeletedUser9648

couldnt you use the 3 city start as a reward for players that have won a world? im trying to understand the advantage of winning a world? bragging rights?? an addl 50 favor?? the 3 city start seems like it would be a nice motivator to keep playing after the long haul of winning a world. it just seems like a huge let down after you have played as long as it takes to win and all you get is your world closed, and an addl 50 favor if you decide to continue. or maybe, you can have the hero world features on all worlds but only available to those that have won a world?

DeletedUser

Kind of like the idea of starting with 3 cities, a way to keep active people active. After all no one likes sitting through the long haul of getting conquest to start the real action. Maybe it could become a setting on some worlds that you had to manually join. As in new players wouldn't start on a world with three cities and be overwhelmed. Active players have encouragement to stay; noobs just starting don't pop-up with three cities

DeletedUser10897

does anyone know what time the new world will open? i mean more specific than 6-11 am New York Time... would really like to get a head start on it before i have to leave for the day.

DeletedUser9662

does anyone know what time the new world will open? i mean more specific than 6-11 am New York Time... would really like to get a head start on it before i have to leave for the day.

Nobody knows the exact time, except for Daedalus

DeletedUser10897

then I shall annoy the hell out of him until i can get an answer! XD kidding

DeletedUser

One thing I think should happen, that'll also attract a LOT of the highly experienced players from all over, is to create a single server that only holds ONE world.

To enter, you must have the Heroic Tactician award, have had at one point OVER 100K ABP, must have a forum alias or willing to get one, and/or whatever other requirements that'll prevent a LOT of people from joining. But, in which, Grepolis [yourselves] would extend the invite to this world personally through an Email or other means. Mostly, the requirements would have to be strict and selective as well. You want THE top players from everywhere under one roof. So to do that, you filter until you get that.

Anyways, have the settings be at;
Game Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 5
Alliance Limit: 50
Conquest
No Morale
5 days of BP

(I picked 5 so that everyone can get all antsy for what else I'm about to post)

Upon entering, player's can choose which area they want to be in (Preferably core oceans). As well as a tutorial guide explaining how this world will be different and MUCH harder than any world players have played in before (TT is WAY less, BT is way less, REALLY smart and strong people playing). And the goal of the world, is NOT to build WW (Basing this off US Server as idk any other way you could win a world right now), but to CONQUER AT LEAST 75% OF THE WORLD.

BUT, here's the catch:

The world will only last ONE FULL YEAR'S TIME. Unlike most that last roughly 2 years. If no alliance has controlled 75% + of the world, then it becomes a dual between the Top 2 alliances IF close (within 6% of each other), OR an alliance with a majority of the world and is above 6% higher than the 2nd place alliance, then that alliance with the controlling percentage of the world will win.

This will create a very small but VERY battle/war heavy world. A Perfect setting for those who live for the fighting and never sleeping.

Should be easy to watch over and oversee as again, small world, and mostly condensed.

Idk, just a thought. I think it's go over insanely well. But I don't know coding to the extent you (Grepolis guys) do nor would I even begin to understand how to get my example started. I just got the idea.

Edit: Oh and by "conquer", I mean have someone lose the game. Not colonizations. Actually Conquering people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hero tactician and Hero Worlds were eliminated.

Well I wasn't really saying remake those vs just make high and strict requirements for getting an invite. Heck, let the Grepolis wed designers, Forum Mods, Daed, and others decide on who gets to come?

Obviously not full proof, Grepo Creators would have to make it legit.