Hero Worlds Feedback Thread

DeletedUser5088

Sounds good. Will love these new features.
So will the population boost and Artemis only go into new worlds?

DeletedUser

The new features look great.

Is this gonna delay the opening of new worlds?

DeletedUser8870

i like this being in the states never got an opportunity to play on a hero world was waiting for one for the longest time to no avail, hope ths features are implemented to all worlds and not just new ones

DeletedUser

As I stated in the announcement, it will only be on the new worlds. Existing worlds will not be altered.

DeletedUser836

I think you should let players keep the Hero Tactician award on their profile, some people worked hard to get it.

DeletedUser

It isnt hard to get. All you gotta do is colonize once and take a couple cities

DeletedUser836

For people who have training in games it is easy, but for others who didn't have a mentor or anyone to guide them it was difficult.

DeletedUser

Seems like there would be a mass exodus from current worlds if the new stuff is only new worlds. Not that it matters to me..... I just wanna know how much longer I gotta wait to start playing again.

DeletedUser3110

You've got to be kidding me. All new worlds? Can't we make it an option, like morale? I like a lot of these features, but I'm sure that most of these guys who are praising these changes will eventually change their minds and wish for a world with the traditional 5 gods and level 30 academies, etc. It seems like a radical action to permanently change all of these settings listed in the thread.

DeletedUser8870

As I stated in the announcement, it will only be on the new worlds. Existing worlds will not be altered.

so basically to take advantage of new features your stating we have to start off fresh in a new world, this is not improving upon the game any features or improvements should be implemented to all worlds existing and future, just like a new update it should be instated in them all, i had to start over to experience regular hero worlds and now i would have to start over yet again just to check these new features out...kinda weird game control methods, never ever experienced a game do this before.....

DeletedUser836

so basically to take advantage of new features your stating we have to start off fresh in a new world, this is not improving upon the game any features or improvements should be implemented to all worlds existing and future, just like a new update it should be instated in them all, i had to start over to experience regular hero worlds and now i would have to start over yet again just to check these new features out...kinda weird game control methods, never ever experienced a game do this before.....

I do agree, Daed has no control on what the updates are. The Devs make all the decisions for updates and new features, they think it will ruin the existing worlds (That could happen). I am seeing people quit my world by the boat load because they lose interest, add something new and exciting.

DeletedUser298

Should be an option, but majority should have the heroes feature as they didn't develop it for nothing. Also could we pretty please with sprinkles on top vote for our own settings for a world like once every year? and vote anti-timer as well :rolleyes:

DeletedUser10119

Existing worlds should be unaltered and I like the user created settings idea.

DeletedUser

I assume these changes will not be ready for the next World or so?

Waiting for a new Conquest world to open up, but might as well wait til the changes take place. No sense starting a world and then wishing I'd waited for the new hero stuff. ( yes, I only play one world at a time)

if its gonna be a few months, it'd be nice to know, so I don't have to troll these forums everyday waiting for some news...

DeletedUser

They will be on the very next world, I have not yet announced it yet.

DeletedUser3110

Seems like we are due for a new world pretty soon? I don't know, just an observation ;)

DeletedUser4951

Kinda screws HW players on En but that's not a large population really. My only grievance is that we are stuck with a horrible end game that was introduced as incentive to get us into hero worlds and the idea failed. Miserably by a population standard. Like fell flatter on its rear end than the Lions in the 4th quarter.

So my question is, will we finally get rid of the end game and get back to the original and proper grepo? In terms of concept. Obviously not revert back to 1.26.

Oh yeah, if new worlds are on the table. Make it 2, conq, no morale, and at least 80 cap. Just don't do that thing where you all release another one two weeks later. We at NT would like a long lasting server. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

I think one suggestion is to give the new Hero Worlds a new name. It's confusing, having worlds with Heroes not being called Hero Worlds.