Hellllooo Gythium!

DeletedUser4951

How's everyone doing? Nice to be back playing a little Grepo. :)

DeletedUser5088

Hello Smilodon. It's the world hopping player you don't know again ;)

but this time I am under a different name when I play grepo :D

DeletedUser4951

Do it. Not sure if i'll be staying for the long haul yet. But i'm here for some fun. :)

DeletedUser4951

Nah launched and final papers hit at the same time...while on a three speed world. Never attempt to do that haha. I'm not looking to lead right now anyways I want to become a even better player.

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to playing with you ladies and gentlemen. :)

DeletedUser

Hello Smilodon. It's the world hopping player you don't know again ;)

but this time I am under a different name when I play grepo :D

Charl is Shi Haung Di -_-

Hi I decided to join gythium to see whats going on, not really going to be "playing in that world"

DeletedUser8262

Charl is Shi Haung Di -_-

Hi I decided to join gythium to see whats going on, not really going to be "playing in that world"

You say this all the time, you said the exact same thing in Delphi

DeletedUser8262

And yet you're 7th in the world.

You'll get to know Stogus real quick, dont pay him any attention, he says this all the time and yet is always on top of the world in the beginning, IN THE BEGINNING, and every time he always drops down the rank and gets rimmed once he reaches over 2000 points

DeletedUser4951

I don't plan on getting to know him at all. I had him kicked from War Hammer. :)

DeletedUser

After he keeps claiming" I'm active in all 7 worlds" nope not true

DeletedUser4951

Oh you've come to whine publicly now?

Okay let's play, I never said you were active in all seven. I called you a world hopper. Which is where you dabble on one world for a month and then bail for the new shiny world. Thus continuing the issue of rapid world release in Grepolis and making you an unattractive pick over all.

DeletedUser

Oh you've come to whine publicly now?

Okay let's play, I never said you were active in all seven. I called you a world hopper. Which is where you dabble on one world for a month and then bail for the new shiny world. Thus continuing the issue of rapid world release in Grepolis and making you an unattractive pick over all.

Eh, still not trying in Gyrhium.....yah see I'm not growing as fast and I've only been on Gythium like 3 times for like 2 minutes and the rest of the time in Ephesus where I am needed there the most