Has anyone noticed?

• Thread starter Astral Alacrity
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Has anyone noticed Tech Support from Ephesus is running to Ithaca?
Yeah, this is gonna be fun - It's so kind of them to keep giving the experienced alliances food! There are only a couple good players there.

Oh wait - they are looking for an experienced alliance. Warning; they will take you down from the inside.

Most of them don't support members, don't attack in ops (when they can), so they are a general bad pick for your alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7241

Running from Ephesus?? I thought they ran to Ephesus from Delphi?

DeletedUser

Yup. They like doing sprints to see who can run to the rim the quickest :p

DeletedUser5088

Still waiting for an invite to my own alliance :\

DeletedUser

Has anyone noticed Tech Support from Ephesus is running to Ithaca?
Yeah, this is gonna be fun - It's so kind of them to keep giving the experienced alliances food! There are only a couple good players there.

Oh wait - they are looking for an experienced alliance. Warning; they will take you down from the inside.

Most of them don't support members, don't attack in ops (when they can), so they are a general bad pick for your alliance.

Hillarious that they are already looking to merge.....I mean, what's up with that mess? *smh*
o.o

DeletedUser9287

TS isn't running to ithaca we joined as a group cuz we wanted to test the hero's were going to join an alliance later in the game and most of us are friends so we thought we would stick together

DeletedUser

You guys are just sad that your getting rimmed over and over and over again, starting from Dellany in Byzantium to Ephesus

DeletedUser2498

says the guy who ghosts in every single world once he's about to get rimmed.