Haphestos' Forge

DeletedUser

hephaestusforge_logo.png
Dear community,

The relentless pounding from the formidable forge is unmistakable. The blacksmith Hephaestos arrives and will fashion great artifacts at your behest.

On the arrival of the dazzling god, rumors of "Divine Orbs“ have spread among your people. They have been seen when performing mundane tasks, such as building, research, fighting or recruiting troops. But, according to these rumors, never were more than 10 orbs found during the course of one day.

Bring the orbs you collect to the sacred Forge of the Gods. Hephaestos himself will craft finely-wrought metalworks for you, imbued with great powers. For example, he can create resource bonuses, attack and defense spells or troop reinforcements. If you dedicate a particularly large amount of orbs, the gods will even grant you an additional, special favor.

The event will start on June 18th and will end on June 29th 2014. An in-game timer will proclaim the end of the event.

Feel free to visit our wiki page for more information about Hephaestos' Forge, and please share your opinion on this event by using this feedback thread.

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser10179

Interesting... I think this will be some fun with some orbs... So this should spark some growth in people

DeletedUser8562

wait can you get orbs from completing quests?
or was every possibility listed (ie attacking, defending, building, researching, training troops, and casting spells)?

DeletedUser5088

Isn't it Hephaestus? :s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7629

Seems real cool to me, like all their "inner/sub Games" events.

Well thought out, and seemingly pretty fun. Can't wait ! :-D

DeletedUser298

It sounds like you collect orbs every day, by building buildings recruiting troops building ships etc. You can get a max of 10 each day, and buy rewards from the reward shop with the orbs. At least that's how I interpereted it.

DeletedUser

I wish Inno would go back towards the Halloween and Olympic events where each item had a cost, not having it completely random. I really believe they would make a lot more cash that way also... But thats my two cents.

DeletedUser7629

I wish Inno would go back towards the Halloween and Olympic events where each item had a cost, not having it completely random. I really believe they would make a lot more cash that way also... But thats my two cents.
Yea, but then its not fair that those who have more money to spend yet again have even more of a advantage. And Land Expansion advantages would be too deadly.

I like it random. (if its truly random that is)... Cause I noticed this last easter one, in one world, I was #2 in the world right, and well I got ZERO Land Expansions off the Colored Eggs, while a friend of mine literally got like 4 total !! He was low ranking in the world too.

Then in another world I play, I ranked lower, like 120th at that time I believe. And I got 2 Land Expansions ! So I was beginning to believe the randomness wasn't so random. lol, but could be totally wrong. My theory was those who need it more, get it. He also got all better ingredients than I did all the time for the whole duration.

DeletedUser7813

Just an FYI: Just about everybody on Lamia is suffering from uncompletable things. Transports won't land. Units can't finish recruiting. Attacks don't land, etc.

DeletedUser10521

Just an FYI: Just about everybody on Lamia is suffering from uncompletable things. Transports won't land. Units can't finish recruiting. Attacks don't land, etc.

Could be the world just has it on for you? All peachy where I am.

DeletedUser6486

everything is fine for me