Guess who Exit is on Ephesus

DeletedUser

didnt Exit say he wouldbe joining under a new name? lets just guess until we get it right.

DeletedUser

DECKY! Its more fun when they guess. btw Turtles of War are now at war with Lions Claw and Tigers Claw

DeletedUser7360

DECKY! Its more fun when they guess. btw Turtles of War are now at war with Lions Claw and Tigers Claw

Um, no, we aren't. Your alliance isn't worth wasting even a single hoplite on.

Oh, and I find your Turtle newsletters utterly fascinating.

DeletedUser

Er, no he's not. Go search up "illegal aliens" in alliance search and you'll find him

DeletedUser7919

I heard that rumor too. But, I also heard that it wasn't him...From Exit, himself. Me thinks he's messing with you gentlemen.

DeletedUser8562

No offense, all, but read some stuff ace posted in chi
"Too late unfortunately because once the top players left; Monnyn, and khennick to penguins, Ace, and Lady to Chiguanas, Hermes(exit strategy), bacchus to LoD, Patriots collapsed. The remainder of patriots tried to do their own thing but all eventually merged into LoD."

DeletedUser

I heard that rumor too. But, I also heard that it wasn't him...From Exit, himself. Me thinks he's messing with you gentlemen.

Nawww, he never mess with Stogus. It's more likely he would mess with YOU than with anyone else

DeletedUser6486

I'm 100% positive that exit is hermes, how else would he know every detail of The Patriots (he sent me a pm ingame)

DeletedUser7992

I'm 100% positive that exit is hermes, how else would he know every detail of The Patriots (he sent me a pm ingame)

I was hermes but gave the account to zero-sum or stone-age. Just ask him