Grepolympics Countdown Bug

DeletedUser

The countdown for "The Next free attempt" always count down to midnight rather then counting down 24 hours.

World: Pi
In Game Name: Draqone
Have check the known bugs list: Where is it?
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes.
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes.
Have you tried a diffrent connection: No.
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full.
Browser and Version: Chrome 28.0.1500.95
Overview of the bug: As above.
How often this occurs: Daily
Work Around: Relogging sometimes works for others, doesn't for me.

I have a custom timezone set ingame, no idea if that changes anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

Yes the first few days it counted down 24 hours for me then it started going until midnight like draqone said.

DeletedUser271

The issue is occuring for me on Eta :

813340Plop.png

Hehe, you thought I'd let you know where I put my experience points? :rolleyes:

American servers are the only one where I have this issue, French servers are working fine for me :)

DeletedUser298

1. It says you have spent 0 points and 2. I thought you said you quit US servers and 3. This makes no sense because you don't even play Eta, unless... You have a different username :eek:

DeletedUser271

you don't even play Eta, unless... You have a different username :eek:

You don't say :rolleyes:

Enough spam now, why do I have this problem on .us servers and not on .fr servers? :confused: And why is it solved when I wake up (after being logged out for several hours) and not when I simply log out for 10 seconds?

DeletedUser257

This problem has never happened to me but I know many people in my alliance that this has happened to. If anyone knows why an answer would be very helpful.

DeletedUser298

Would I be considered "abusing" this bug? I don't always wait 24 hours till the next free attempt cause I can only stay up till midnight half the time.