Grepolis alliances (concerns)

DeletedUser

Wow tht does spell it out, I didmt write the message, but I was apart of the council. I was sure it went more like, "would you like to join?" "No" then attacks. Didnt want anyone growing in our core, and didnt want to force anyone into an alliance. If you do 'join or die' it leaves a bad taste if they do join. So either take them out,or wait on them and hope they ddon't join somone else. You werent going to make it on your own. You had to merge sometime, we acted hastily. When we could might have had som good players on our team in the future. Life lessons. Im sure I will see you n another world. Hopefully. If not. Hav fun in the forums.

Actually now tht I read the order of the messages, it was written correctly, u denied the merger , after that, there wasnt a choice to join. No ultimatum. We didnt give u a choice, we asked u if u would join, u said no, then we attacked, no option after that. U didnt realise the situation. It was a yes out the gate, or a farewell. We made the mistake of letting u know ,if ur not for us ur against us. cuz the attacks rolled in. Anyways, this is a lot of fuss about u, I have responded, and now we r doing laps. Any questions refer to earlier posts lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The person that contacted you was being perfectly reasonable. It wasn't even a "join or die" threat. He could have just started attacking you without even messaging but I do believe he gave you a perfect chance to survive and grow, and you blew it. Did you really think he was just gonna let you grow in their core? I would've attacked you as well. So would have any other alliance. There can be only 1 winner so it really is join them or fight them. You need to make choices like that very often in Grepolis. Whether to go to war or establish a NAP. Whether to conquer a well-defended city/alliance/a strong enemy/etc. or leave it for later. There's no middle ground where we all live in a peaceful world and everybody wins. lol

I leave you with a quote - "All is fair in love and war.". You wanna spy? Do it. You wanna fight? Do it. You wanna attack anyone in your way? Do it.
This is a war game, not a city builder.

~T.

DeletedUser7600

You know I never understood why anyone would put "Acts Of War" on there profile page! Don't spy on us, don't attack us, bla bla bla....LOL
...Every time I see an alliance with this on there profile I just think, "what a bunch of ding dongs" The way I see it there is only one act of war and that is when you join a world...:p....I repeat: war game, join game, act of war...LOL

DeletedUser

You know I never understood why anyone would put "Acts Of War" on there profile page! Don't spy on us, don't attack us, bla bla bla....LOL
...Every time I see an alliance with this on there profile I just think, "what a bunch of ding dongs" The way I see it there is only one act of war and that is when you join a world...:p....I repeat: war game, join game, act of war...LOL

Well Said, I completely agree!

DeletedUser

riiight ???

honestly doesnt even matter why , just matters if they can... and if they can you better be prepared to fight , run or join

DeletedUser

That cracked me up. I actually did laugh out loud and then my wife gave me a funny look. The only act of war is joining a war game. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

My oh my look how the tables have turned. It looks to me like the MRA thing didn't turn out so well closer to the end game. I'm glad I didn't decide to join a year ago under your direction master poop. If you spent time, money and effort teaching this group all that you know it took all of two hours or NONE of them listened.

Jog and Geran, hats off to you two. You hold your own and do a good job at it.

El Prez, ngc, shortie, midget [whatever you're going by these days] who taught you how to time? Just because you can't get two attacks within 30 seconds of each other on a 7 hour cs doesn't mean other people are cheating when they land attacks with good times. Go report someone for something else. What made you think taking over a bigger account would make you better and quit losing cities? Found some more near me and build them so I can fill more slots later please.

Mangame, you found more cities in more places than roaches build motels. Don't get upset and annoyed so badly when your city gets taken in the midst of 80 red cities. Think of better placement if that city is going to hold sentimental value.

TTWA, where you at? Gone!

Wonderer, be glad focus is elsewhere at the moment.

That's like 5 or 6 members of about 60. Never even hear from the rest. The best active ones jumped ship which wasn't surprising. Most of the rest couldn't take an empty city next door with 38 minute tt and no enemy troops for 4 hours tt. Man I sure do love the bp though. Send me some more olu please.

I am really thankful I chose the route I did when faced with the "join or die" decision. I owe you that thanks for forcing me out of your area, which I'm in again by the way. In coming over here I was able to learn the correct way to time and attack instead of the "throwyourheadintothatbrickwall" method you've passed on to some of these poor players.

Hats off to you wulf, blame, jz, next and others for taking us in and teaching us a smarter way to play. I know I don't say it enough, or ever, but thanks.

If I've missed your name and you feel left out please let me know and I'll think of something to say. If you feel like bashing me for gloating an "I told you so" attitude because the MRA approach failed again, then get on it. You can't ruin my pride about it so you're hitting a brick wall. Refer to earlier brick wall comment. If you choose to reply just for discussion then great. If not, oh well. I'm not going to let it ruin my day. Trust me.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy the rest of the server!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Alba
happy.jpg