Greetings my fellow Rizinians

• Thread starter DeletedUser7785
  • Start date

DeletedUser7785

I'm not one to normally post on these forums, but our community seems so small I figured it'd be an excellent opportunity to get to know people. I'm fairly confident that by now, you all know who I am.

This was my first revolt world, and I have to be honest in that it's really enjoyable. I find it to be much easier than a conquest server. I'm curious if other players who transitioned from conquest to revolt also feel this way.

DeletedUser13955

Community at this point online is me n you dread my man :D

DeletedUser7785

Community at this point online is me n you dread my man :D

lol

Well, considering some of the posts I've seen from people on other server forums, I'd say our community definitely reflects the old addage of, "Quality over quantity".

DeletedUser9851

lol

Well, considering some of the posts I've seen from people on other server forums, I'd say our community definitely reflects the old addage of, "Quality over quantity".

hmm.jpg

DeletedUser7785

haha

Well, understand, that was based on the fact that Rizinia has basically reached the point of having only two major powers left. One is my alliance, Blood. The other, Aeo22's alliance, King's Watch. So, if nothing else you have the leaders of two heated enemies able to talk without resorting to net nerd, "I ownz j00!!!"

lol

But, admittedly, that's not to say there aren't people who will send you cry fest novels ingame via PM. But those people's tears sustain me.