Gracious in defeat

• Thread starter DeletedUser11791
  • Start date

DeletedUser11791

So apparently i'm now a bad guy, for playing the objectives to this game? haha

This guy sent me what i perceived as a formal pact request, to which i declined in a formal, nice manner.
Since then, i have had zero interaction with this guy or his fellow members directly or indirectly.

3 days later, as natural progression of the game goes, his city is conquered.
Then out of the blue i get this message (which includes initial and only interaction, image upload not wo)

halfdork today at 10:29

well Sloth,

you are lucky I have no desire to win this world. if I did you would not have taken my city. you are a piece of work how ever. get your alliance members to get people to work with you to build up farms on an island and then take them over? clever, but it also makes you a pathetic worm, one day I hope were in the same world trying to win, so I can kick you to the curb many times. You have no honor.

Sloth Almighty on 2015-06-02 at 17:50

We have no interest in a pact or nap at this time, thanks.

Sloth

halfdork on 2015-06-02 at 17:47

I take it you don't like the idea?

halfdork on 2015-06-02 at 15:52

Hi, my name is Steve, had a look at your alliance profile, looks like were here with the same objecitves, can we work out a pact?

Then he proceeds to block me so i can't reply lol

For the record, as anyone who knows me will atest, I level farms like nobodies business on my own help or not, and others just help on their own accord. If anyone can enlighten me as to what he is on about i'd love to hear, for obvious reasons i can't ask him myself haha

My point here is, a minority need to not take this game so personal. You win some, you loose some. I lost a dozen cities in the space of 6 hours once in Sparta, but its a war game, that's the point :D
And now my day is ruined, and my self confidence shattered knowing i am nothing but a pathetic worm haha

If you are out there halfdork, you have my regards thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

how do you sleep at night sloth? he leveled up farms for you purely out of friendship... lol

halfdork today at 10:29

well Sloth,

you are lucky I have no desire to win this world. if I did you would not have taken my city. you are a piece of work how ever. get your alliance members to get people to work with you to build up farms on an island and then take them over? clever, but it also makes you a pathetic worm, one day I hope were in the same world trying to win, so I can kick you to the curb many times. You have no honor.

I wish people would follow through with these revenge plots. probably thousands of unfulfilled vendettas exactly like this one in grepolis, what a shame

DeletedUser

LOL You conquered a city of someone literally only trading gold on this server. Maybe to you thats a victory, but to me thats just weak... Then to talk trash on the External about it... I can see why you lost all those cities in 6 hours on Sparta... I am not playing Actium, besides gold trading, but part of me wishes I was... Cause it would be fun to rim half your alliance, and let them know their leader is a noob... But then again, maybe you want to insult me on here also cause I am on the Alliance with Half... If you ever actually run a successful alliance, please let me know because I am not impressed right now... Anytime you want to play, come join Zakros... I would be happy to show you what its like to get rimmed.......

DeletedUser11791

Well, you are in actium now. Why join a new world when we are already in this one together?
Also, if you read our profile, we are also here to sim and trade gold

DeletedUser10246

LOL You conquered a city of someone literally only trading gold on this server. Maybe to you thats a victory, but to me thats just weak... Then to talk trash on the External about it... I can see why you lost all those cities in 6 hours on Sparta... I am not playing Actium, besides gold trading, but part of me wishes I was... Cause it would be fun to rim half your alliance, and let them know their leader is a noob... But then again, maybe you want to insult me on here also cause I am on the Alliance with Half... If you ever actually run a successful alliance, please let me know because I am not impressed right now... Anytime you want to play, come join Zakros... I would be happy to show you what its like to get rimmed.......

cool story bro, love the hypothetical scenarios. If you were on Actium Id conquest you with pink horses and purple ponies.

DeletedUser

Oh I am on actium, i trade gold here, but I am sure I can snipe your cs also... Quite frankly, I wouldnt be coming on the external talking trash when you conquest a city of someone who wasnt really trying... Not sure I agree with the gold trading mentality, but its certainly helping fund Zakros for me.

Darth Wookiee, if you want to play go for it... better make sure you bring it, cause if I beat you with my 1k city, just here trading gold, it might stunt your ego a bit :)

DeletedUser10246

Oh I am on actium, i trade gold here, but I am sure I can snipe your cs also... Quite frankly, I wouldnt be coming on the external talking trash when you conquest a city of someone who wasnt really trying... Not sure I agree with the gold trading mentality, but its certainly helping fund Zakros for me.

Darth Wookiee, if you want to play go for it... better make sure you bring it, cause if I beat you with my 1k city, just here trading gold, it might stunt your ego a bit :)

I think sloth was more confused as to why he got the hate mail, the guys city (gold trader) was in the middle of our islands and made sense to take. we didnt talk any crap to him or entice him in anyway. It was the message sloth received after the conquest was over that made him post it here.

Either way a guy lost a city in a game he "wasnt trying in" and then decided to spew hatred after he lost it even though "he wasnt trying"

and PS you cant snipe the Purple Ponies i borrowed some of the hax that have been going around and they cant be sniped.

DeletedUser11791

I don't mind the gold trading mentality at all, not everyone can afford the gold to use premium features, its great this option is there. But Zakros can trade gold too... why come to actium and not try if you can just not try in Zakros and trade there too lol

DeletedUser

I don't mind the gold trading mentality at all, not everyone can afford the gold to use premium features, its great this option is there. But Zakros can trade gold too... why come to actium and not try if you can just not try in Zakros and trade there too lol

Based on our stats, you can obviously see we arent trying in Zakros... We farm res in actium for gold and then use all the gold for Zakros. So thats why we dont try in Actium, cause we are focused on Zakros. But then again, if you knew how to make a good alliance, you might understand this. Then again your name is sloth. :)

DeletedUser

I wish people would follow through with these revenge plots. probably thousands of unfulfilled vendettas exactly like this one in grepolis, what a shame

I feel like you know a thing or two about grudges and revenge plots. lol ;)

DeletedUser

i now feel stupider for having read all this .. which i have to tell you takes a considerable amount of effort and hard work... you guys need a hobby...lol-p.t.

DeletedUser3109

Spartan we went through with our revenge plot, we rimmed Isaiah.

DeletedUser

I feel like you know a thing or two about grudges and revenge plots. lol ;)

Oh yeah I consider myself an excellent grudge holder however its usually in the same world. Can't remember saying,"I will get you next world!." Don't know about revenge plots, more patience than plotting.

Spartan we went through with our revenge plot, we rimmed Isaiah.

made a promise in a past world and took vengeance in a new one? congrats you're one of the few

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

Oh yeah I consider myself an excellent grudge holder however its usually in the same world. Can't remember saying,"I will get you next world!." Don't know about revenge plots, more patience than plotting.

I heard you'd said that to one of the guys from Neph.

However if they're telling fibs and you don't carry grudges over, does that mean we are gonna be friends here? I can tell you're already warming to me.

DeletedUser11243

Why if someone is just here gold trading should their cities be considered off limits?

location. location. location. If your city is where my alliance needs to be, nothing personal, but we are going to take your city. That's the game. Sloth may wonder why he got the hate mail, but please don't skimp on the hate mail and threats to us. We love it.

However, I could do without a revenge plot from Spartans as I do know that he has the skill to follow through on that.

DeletedUser

Why if someone is just here gold trading should their cities be considered off limits?

location. location. location. If your city is where my alliance needs to be, nothing personal, but we are going to take your city. That's the game. Sloth may wonder why he got the hate mail, but please don't skimp on the hate mail and threats to us. We love it.

However, I could do without a revenge plot from Spartans as I do know that he has the skill to follow through on that.

Never said they should be off limits.... I dont even know who spartans is, so not sure i would exactly cower if he came after me... If he is that good, you would think I might know the name... LOL

DeletedUser

think you read this a bit out of context mflip but clearly you aren't worried

Never said they should be off limits.... I dont even know who spartans is, so not sure i would exactly cower if he came after me... If he is that good, you would think I might know the name... LOL

he's a hack, they jest.

Last edited by a moderator: