Grace Period

DeletedUser

Hey, I was just taught a 24 hour period. By the GREATEST leader I've seen in this game. Alas name is appraxiadaddy. He is a PHENOMENAL leader and really knows the ins and outs of this game. Yes uses gold, but NOWHERE near what people would think he does. It's because of his teachings (even though we were enemies when I first kinda started playing for real), that I've learned so much and that my current team does so well. Obviously he didn't teach me everything, but I got enough to where I now can say with confidence that I know what I'm doing.

Note: To give a little insight to his awesome-ness. He joined a specific world one month late. joined an alliance that was dying, (didn't know it was before), left, and then 10 days later started his own team. After 3 months of starting his own alliance, he TRIPLED the old #1 alliance's stats in ABP, total BP, Alliance Avg, and Alliance points.. And controlled 3 oceans with his team in that time frame. And this wasn't an easy world either. This world was speed 3, no morale, 2 speed unit, conquest, and had a TON of players who had been playing for yearssss and major gold users (like $50 a day gold users). He freaking got things done.

DeletedUser

That was a speed three and no morale which can change the amount of time of a grace period. I happen to know Adaddy REALLY well, he was a very good leader and player on EN too.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think Tau was his first US server world. He made everyone look pathetic.. If all of the strong players from the top 10 joined to be one alliance (in this world), and fought his alliance in Tau (granted both worlds were at same point in time), we'd get demolished in a heartbeat.