Goodbye

DeletedUser

I finish the game now. I hope you know what kind if person Sheridan is, and you will see the consequences if he invents lies.

I found my way in the real life, but I think you will stay here, and play with this, as your primary life.

Good luck everyone to conquer The Ancient's cities, and have a successful game, and life.

DeletedUser

Good Bye

I finish the game now. I hope you know what kind if person Sheridan is, and you will see the consequences if he invents lies.

I found my way in the real life, but I think you will stay here, and play with this, as your primary life.

Good luck everyone to conquer The Ancient's cities, and have a successful game, and life.

Good Bye Trys Asgon. It was horrible being betrayed and lied to by a kid but was real fun when we had to teach him a lesson the hard way and what consequences come with being a liar. Hopefully you will take this lesson and use it in your "real life" that people can't be lied to and you can't fabricate evidence to get by in life. Hope your not one of those kids that changes their grades on their report card before giving it to their parents? You keep saying I am a liar when you present no proof or evidence of it, but I present evidence for the entire server to see that you are a liar and you have admitted, even to me personally via forum messages, would you care for me to show that screen shot as well? It's ironic how you can call someone a liar and expect people to believe you when you have admitted your a liar yourself. You need to understand the value of trust and what it means to people in life, otherwise you won't get ANYWHERE positive in your future. Trust is a valuable thing and you trample on it like it's trash.

For the record, this is not my primary life. I work 40 hours a week, do 12 credit cards in college (4 classes a week for 3 hours each), and I have a beautiful wife I spend time with. Ironically I am able to maintain this life and still have fun in Grepolis and still teach kids like you lessons in real life. In America we have a saying, if your going to play with the grown ups, act like one!

GoodBye Trys Asgon

DeletedUser

Thank you Sheridan, you had to dirty this thread, too. Well done. And I don't want to meet you again in my life. Good bye everyone.

DeletedUser535

Trys, The thing is.. the more you deny what is already been proven will make your reputation worst. This is probably not Sheridan's fault as he has shown proof, and all you have done is deny it.

If you said sorry, and accepted what you did was stupid and wrong then you may of been forgiven. Now that you have made this worst for yourself your running away from Grepolis.

You was doing so well in Alpha, Even though Alpha was an easy world. But now you have ruined that for yourself and you only have yourself to blame. Admit your lies or you are going to be neglected all the time.

DeletedUser39

Thank you Sheridan, you had to dirty this thread, too. Well done. And I don't want to meet you again in my life. Good bye everyone.

All I see from your forum posts is 'Sheridan this, Sheridan that, Sheridan such' - You keep saying he is the one lying, he is the bad guy, and so forth. Yet, it has been proven (and admitted by yourself) you've lied and forged evidence, simply for your own gain - something I, and a lot of others, don't hold in high regard.

And, just a reality check for you; Sheridan did not set up the operation. He humbly requested some of the 'tactical masterminds' to set it up, and simply asked around who would be interested; He did not persuade us or threaten us with consequences if we weren't participating, everyone was free to accept or decline the offer. Yes, some might've had doubts, I had such at first, but you didn't give it a single thought or you hopped right into an hostile alliance, became 'best friends' (source: profile) with Zlutan and naz- - mightn't it have been clear by now, they're hostile as of then, too - and talked big on the forums how The Alliance suddenly were the bad guys (even though you spent most of your server in there) and how Sheridan was a traitor/liar (even though he only present trustworthy evidence and didn't betray or manipulate anyone).

And going Ad Hominem by saying Sheridan dedicates his life to this, or makes Grepolis his real life, is hypocrite to the max, especially from you. I'm not going to elaborate, you should have the brain to figure this one yourself.

Goodbye.

DeletedUser

Guys, we have an entire thread devoted to this already, this thread is for saying goodbye. Say goodbye and move along. Discuss all this other stuff in the other thread. In addition, I am not a fan of the whole "devoting your whole life to Grepolis" angle that was started and seems to be continuing. Seems a bit of a personal attack and that is not allowed.

Trys, good luck with whatever else you decide to do.

DeletedUser

I hope he found a girlfriend (or boyfriend, I DON't JUDGE) at school? I mean school did just start a couple weeks ago in his country, maybe he found someone that makes him happy outside of Grepolis? Well good for him, I wish him luck in life.

DeletedUser

Ok i like you sheridan but you are being a lil rude. (trying to make it sound nice, but still can tell) Im a kid so what i have been judged on this game about being a kid who cares he's a kid get over it you were a kid once to. Why can't yall be nice to him just once he is leaving already ( im guessing because what has happened on this game but not saying this is true) your acting like a kid sheridan don't mean to be rude but, you are, just get over this whole trys thing and say bye nothing else just bye. Trys good luck with your life and future sad to see you go.

DeletedUser

Thank you everyone. This game was (is) very important for me, but too much time, and you know, I'm maximalist :)

Maybe on Epsilon with another name :)

Good luck everyone, and may the best alliance win :)

DeletedUser409

bye bye trys it was a pleasure for me to have you near me and i spoke with you a lot of time so i wish youu a very very very nice life ;);)

DeletedUser535

Ok i like you sheridan but you are being a lil rude. (trying to make it sound nice, but still can tell) Im a kid so what i have been judged on this game about being a kid who cares he's a kid get over it you were a kid once to. Why can't yall be nice to him just once he is leaving already ( im guessing because what has happened on this game but not saying this is true) your acting like a kid sheridan don't mean to be rude but, you are, just get over this whole trys thing and say bye nothing else just bye. Trys good luck with your life and future sad to see you go.

Sheridan dislikes him, and has good reason too. It looks as if Trys is running away from grepolis, but to me it seems that. But if someone doesn't like someone it is highly expected to not have a nice goodbye and good luck.. But I think sheridan has made his goodbye and good luck as nice as possible from someone that dislikes them.

Trys, I don't know you and would of liked to play with you more in Gamma.. But you got rimmed to soon. I wish you luck with your RL stuff. Also I hope you return back to grepolis soon, So I actually do have the chance to play with you :)

Last edited by a moderator: