Good gosh man. Open a new world already lol

DeletedUser7205

The last world opening was conquest well over a month ago.

The next world needs to be revolt / speed 2 or 3 / domination or the new end game / with a night bonus. Worlds without night bonuses inspire quitting because loser trolls pay no price for attacking all night.

The Kas world is basically over. The 1st Galactic something alliance will win easily. They have a lead so big that enemy players are quitting daily and their begging people to stay out of boredom.
Golgi is just waiting for WW to start so Bunny Ranch can finish that off.

For the love of Pete, open a new world in US already.

Brajanz0r

Artisan
I agree with you. In order to attract even more players is to make it speed 4 at least. My guess is that the new world will be opened by the end of August or early in September. Most of current revolt worlds are basically already done.

DeletedUser4951

They might be waiting until the worlds officially finish off.

DeletedUser7205

They should be opening at least a world every 6 weeks. Geeze that's just 8 worlds a year. Right now with everyone stuck at home, Grepolis should be thriving not stalling world openings.

DeletedUser10240

agreed, worlds are coming to the point where they are already decided faster and faster. The longer they wait on new worlds the more people are going to quit because the world they play is already essentially over and there is no alternative to go play on until a new world comes which is way too long down the road.

DeletedUser4951

They should be opening at least a world every 6 weeks. Geeze that's just 8 worlds a year. Right now with everyone stuck at home, Grepolis should be thriving not stalling world openings.

You guys get about the same release rate as us I think. Grepolis puts little to no effort into promoting Grepolis anymore and hasn't for probably 5 years now at least not into its US market, which is when it was last healthy. The EN/EU worlds look like they still get a small bit of promotion since they have a lot of newer players and returning players in and out. Problem is that US in terms of overall active players has always been much smaller compared to the main servers based in Western Europe. The declining activity also makes it less viable to open worlds faster as it'll become too spread out.

Typical Scotroplis. Complaining about quitters and asking for worlds to be opened faster in the same breath.

New worlds being opened too quickly is part of what killed Grepolis. It's the problem, not the solution.

agreed, worlds are coming to the point where they are already decided faster and faster.
Yes.

The longer they wait on new worlds the more people are going to quit
No.

because the world they play is already essentially over and there is no alternative to go play on until a new world comes which is way too long down the road.
This "logic" is truly mind-bending.

DeletedUser7205

Hmmm ... Mega you just quit Kas and your getting run over in Golgi where you will certainly quit again. You quit in last dom world we were in. When have I ever quit a world that I wasn't golding? Um never?

DeletedUser10240

This "logic" is truly mind-bending.
If people are quitting worlds because they get decided so quickly and have no alternative to join for weeks after they leave more and more people are going to leave the game outright. Not everyone is just going to sit around for weeks to wait for a new world because they love this game so much.. If you lose an average players engagement in the game for too long they are going to move on. Pretty straight forward for so called mind bending logic.

DeletedUser7205

Hey Mega, looks like you were in leadership here in Kas with over 10 cities then just .... quit lol. Oh look too at your company as well here from the forum itself. It looks like 1 quitter... nope 2 quitters... wait no way... 3 quitters.... holy frijoles... 4 quitters! Dang that's the entire HR leadership department!
1594781388665.png

DeletedUser15784

Hey Mega, looks like you were in leadership here in Kas with over 10 cities then just .... quit lol. Oh look too at your company as well here from the forum itself. It looks like 1 quitter... nope 2 quitters... wait no way... 3 quitters.... holy frijoles... 4 quitters! Dang that's the entire HR leadership department!
View attachment 3267
What do you expect. He probably pissed everyone off. You had no problem taking his traitorous @@s in.

DeletedUser7205

Hey BD! It was a close vote to bring him in and it was a close vote whether or not to boot him when WW were in hand a month - 6 weeks later. Gosh I hope to play against him in the next world lol.

DeletedUser15784

Gotta to love players that complain. I sure he was blaming everyone else for their losing and taking no responsibility.

Hey guys, this post was made about opening about a new world, and my comment was about the state of the game and the problem of opening worlds too quickly. No need to get so sensitive and butthurt and off-topic by dredging up your ancient histories. Watch out for the forum police brutality.

DeletedUser4951

The problem isn't world release rate releasing a bunch of worlds in succession will probably just kill the already dead US server faster. The problem is that at best only one passable alliance per world joins. Every world gets decided pretty early here because there's no real competition and there hasn't been in years. Its been a steady downhill march since Actium and this server needed to be closed and moved to EN (with gold and world winner buffs transferring) in 2018.

Agreed that the lack of competition is a huge issue. There’s a small minority of dedicated players willing to fight each other. Most everyone else is a front runner looking to join that one good alliance. And if they can’t, they quit (because new worlds are released so quickly there’s always a new hope right around the corner!).

Why does it seem like players are less interested in real fights than they used to be? It’s probably a complex issue with multiple explanations, but to me it seems that the power gaming enabled by Inno in recent years with gold/premium/events/packages is the biggest culprit. If you don’t come into the world with a group of power gamers, or quickly join them, you simply don’t stand a chance. They bulldoze everything in their path in a manner that was never possible in this game until recently. And quite frankly, the player power is so drastically imbalanced with premium these days - then that imbalance gets exponentially worse when aggregated in groups - it’s hard to always blame folks for quitting. When it’s not competitive, it’s not fun, and when it’s not fun, how can you expect folks to want to play?

DeletedUser4951

I'll just give the short reply that I always give when I find myself on a US server. Move to EN, you will not experience these problems very often if at all because there are enough alliances that either also have gold spenders, have a lot of skilled players, have good leadership, or all the above to prevent one super power team from steamrolling everybody.

Again, its completely the server you're on and the skill level of the remaining alliances. There's one ruling alliance for each conquest setting in my experience. The rest just exist to either feed the top dog alliance for these respective settings or hoping to duck them. Its the story that always ends the same. Now taking out outliers like speed 1 and speed 6, for EN conquest seven different teams have won seven different conquest worlds since En100 and that pattern isn't much different if you go further back. Some of these teams have been powerful on a tough world and lost to a team that didn't win an easier world or have rebounded to win another tough world. You just don't see that here.

DeletedUser7205

Ah FFS Inno you now do 2 conquest worlds in a row in US ???? What in the ?@#$% is wrong with you. Like many others, I'm done with Grep for another long absence. Every single setting in this new world is perfectly fine and looks fantastic but then you dang back to back "conquest"!

Dear Players,

On July 21st, Mesembria will be open for battle!

World settings:
  • Game speed: 4
  • Unit speed: 4
  • Trade speed: 3
  • Night bonus: 22:00 - 06:00
  • Beginners protection: 6 Days
  • Alliance limit: 40
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Morale: Yes
  • Endgame: Olympus (Normal)
Let us know what you think about it in the dedicated thread on the forum: link.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis team

DeletedUser16591

View attachment 3267

That's 4 for 4 there Scrot LOL Vague batting 100% on quitters in the HR department.

See that is the real problem. Can't believe y'all had an HR department in a FTP online game. As soon as I saw that I would have been looking for another alliance. Maybe take the 2x4 sticks out of yourselves and just have fun?