DeletedUser

XUYv3sF.png

Oracles of Hades

Seeking the bold & the brave
Crazy works too

REQUIREMENTS

btheLP9.png
It's day 3, and this is how you are getting down...​

Here's your link if you're just now coming into the server: http://us.grepolis.com/invite-1756335-us41?invitation_id=350373&invitation_mac=4aaf1c1e&ref=player_invite_linkrl

My Page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grepolis-Generation-II-Warriors/289583834564491?ref=hl

Feel free to message me in-game ~SilverSmithIII for more info

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what about us Gen.I Players?

I've made a facebook page and a group...I know it's going to take forever to get it going, but I'm trying to get players who use facebook involved with it not only to socialize and get to know some people a bit better, but also to use it as an easier means of developing a pre-made for one of the upcoming servers. Call it a think tank...at least it's what I've got in mind for it. I have an idea for a method of game-play, which if implemented, is going to cause one heck of a ruckus...and if that interests any of you, then I suggest you pay my page a visit and say hello and let's talk...not putting it out here and when you hear it, you're not going to want anyone else to know about it until you've done it. Oh, and once we do it...the game is going to get a lot harder on the servers afterward. Chew on that.

DeletedUser

I've made a facebook page and a group...I know it's going to take forever to get it going, but I'm trying to get players who use facebook involved with it not only to socialize and get to know some people a bit better, but also to use it as an easier means of developing a pre-made for one of the upcoming servers. Call it a think tank...at least it's what I've got in mind for it. I have an idea for a method of game-play, which if implemented, is going to cause one heck of a ruckus...and if that interests any of you, then I suggest you pay my page a visit and say hello and let's talk...not putting it out here and when you hear it, you're not going to want anyone else to know about it until you've done it. Oh, and once we do it...the game is going to get a lot harder on the servers afterward. Chew on that.

i dont think that really answered my question, but ok then....and i understand the point of getting to know people and communication and planning, but i know more about some people who play this game just from the in-game Grepolis chat room than Facebook could let you know in your entire life. And the chat room isnt there for everyone to see. only those online in it, so info isnt where you dont want it to be.

Also if you wanted to make a good premade, you do what i did. get the best players (City count and exp. wise) from multiple servers, and then go to a new one with them. it avoids the need train new players, you all either already know each other or know each others play style so OPs go smoother. also if you want people who you normally dont play with and are looking for a good alliance to join for the next world, you can set up a thread here in the External premade tab. Some EN players look at these servers as well and might even be willing to make an account over here to play with you and your alliance of great players.